June 04, 2012

Back from Disney cruise with lot more to share ( pt.1 Oh but where to begin it all?)



Hello crew voyagers,
Oh where to start this is just endless : ,
, , ,,,
, What a joy this little excursion this time called a vacation was?
I got to say and

boy that's no lie!!!, My mom and step dad I pulled in here to my front door by crashing our rental car right into my front door....that is a fib of course? we did get here in Seattle at a little after seven am this morning and after we had a little breakfast on the boat we could of had our meal in our last place of where we had our final dinner on the cruise if we had wanted to, which was the restaurant on broad that there was no time for rest. I mean seeing is believing when you make great friends like these guys,
which were our diner severs for throughout the whole folly of fun. Yet I can't for one minute forget the great mouse named Mickey who had help from our cruise activities director Christen seen here
,with my nephew Bryce just on Sunday after another great on board show from the room with this ,as it's front oh and can you guess what's missing from Mister Disney's hand?

To be continued.........

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

We had a wonderful time too. A truly memorable vacation!! Love you, Mom