June 13, 2012

Finally free of.......

Well hello there all,
I just am finally ready to be filled with great joy! Why your asking I'm sure your thinking as you read these letters that form words that then form a sentence..... that come to be a idea known as a blog posting? You all also know I try to put at least (well maybe two a day sometimes.....) one out everyday. But tonight is very, very, I don't know the way I really want to say it a tearful woeful night as much as it is my final night of posting a blog entry on a dial up connection. One thing my folk and I had decided at the time of my last time whilst visiting them in Cuenca that maybe I should give up my internet slow speed since it has been the only thing I have had since I have had my computer since two thousand and five. I have had to deal with disconnections in the middle of writing here since I started way back in July of two thousand and eight, (Thanks mom, for showing me this ideal place to share many of my ideas since then, I just hope you can help me via Facebook or emails between us with the new formatting in design coming here to Blogspot in the coming months if I should need it.....) or when I was also going after photos as wallpaper image backgrounds that would happen a lot over that span on time too. One last very important fellow that needs mentioning for the greatest form help in freeing me from the place known as "The pitfalls of internet trappings of targoness" is my own brother Micheal!

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Hooray for Michael! Thanks so much for helping get Matt set up on a better internet service.

Yes, Matt, we will be glad to help you from Ecuador.

Hope you are all refreshed after our great vacation with you. I am still having warm fuzzy memories of Alaska and sharing it with you.

Love,
Mom