July 01, 2012

Today is full of more than just the monthly wallpaper change

Hello out there to all,
Once again it is the start of the month called July now your wanting know what in heckle smheckle I wrote the seventh month of the year with a orange colored letter "J" for I am almost certain you know the reasoning behind the red,white, and of course blue? I decided since it's so scorching HOT after the end of the first month of summer known as June that it seemed appropriate enough an today's no exception? it's suppose to reach the high eighties at least. You of course all know how big of the comic "S-Man and nha I don't
mean ol' superman.,Later today on YouTube I found some classic at least as far as I still know never released on DVD here in America of spidey in the early nineteen eighties of his
amazing friends. I started with part the first one which had the Green Goblin wanting to turn everyone into his likeness, which is wired in a way because then wouldn't everyone want a piece of ruling the world or city. Still he wanted everybody to be insane like him, because of what?, still outside of this I wanted see whole thing of this but couldn't find the second part of it. I watched a couple more and for some reason the on
e I watched of "Along came a spider..." retold the origin of Spider-Man and as far as I know when I saw that back in the day I knew it was just awe striking because even though I loved spidey as much as I do now back then I didn't know his point of origin back then.I was going to go to my church's annual fourth July picnic at the Cathedral of Joy because I had gone only once before (and was when I first started writing these in two thousand and eight, if you wanted to know for dead on certainly). I had called my sister Kylie since she's in town as watching one those classic Amazing toons earlier to see if she wanted to do something with me and my brother Micheal she had told me he wanted us to hang out at his house after six. If you recall me talking about my camera ordeal a few weeks back I went and tired to at first get a great deal on a 3D one over father day weekend that Saturday at Sears. Only to find out I don't have a great ideas from time to time, since I don't have a Three Dee monitor capabilities in my TV set up, so I took it back on Monday that next week to get my money back. Anyway to make the rest shorten for neatness to the point, I got my proper replacement today at a little after two at the mall this afternoon, I then went to Branes and Nobles to see if they had a copy of a "Brothers Grimm novel of all their fairy tales at first I didn't find what I wanted till I asked a couple of sales associates of what I was looking for. I also got a cool Ultimate Spider-Man history book collector piece as well. Anyway enough with the small potatoes and now on to the catch of why your all here to see my monthly puzzle parts of the blog pate here it is .
Now do you really want know the story about this one is? well simp
ly put it's what I would refer to this as "Hey why aren't I loved as much as whoa Spock help me please ?" and as for what I had as my desktop background plate for the month
of June of 2012.

I call it "Nova at her station with the Yamato/Argo bypass." Pretty cool huh? As to if we had fun at Micheal's you bet we did playing their playground across the street and Kylie and Bryce seeing their home, then we all watch a movie called "Journey Island 2" and course all the dogs had fun as well Kylie brought her and Bryce's little friend Ziggy and like I said they too horse played around a bit, and in the end it was just fun being with all my biological family as a whole.

No comments: