July 14, 2012

Mom's here just to get me going in sorts

Hello all,,
I just wanted everyone to know that one of the two ladies who joined me on the Disney Wonder cruise is here with me at my place , for a while. it's not this gal who was here shortly not long ago again with the young man as well , they were here for the fourth.No this time as the title proclaims, it is my mom that's here. She going help me figure out cleaning and origination a whole lot better than I do on my own I've always seem to get from time to time a long bout of "slacking" when it comes to picking up stuff and I will admit it, it because I like everybody who is anybody will get to having to much of a good time of doing anything fun, that something fun leads to so much freedom that "WE ALL" from time to time forgo our daily duties of keeping a place known as home well kept up. I know for a second there you all thought it was I was going say "it's because I'm a guy" as would be the typical response because it's easy to come to that as the only answer more times outta ten, when learning why some grown guys act more out of character than they should or will? The case here through is I will say I wanted more fun times than thinking a clean place really matters. Yet in the whole end of things if one wants to show a bit of responsible understanding living well at all something inside YOU or in the case as it is ME, has to see things from clearing all the cobwebs and dust from my train of thoughts and do a twist with my brain power into maybe a little each day of picking up this or that won't hurt as much as being the last man on earth with cockroaches as the best of worst fables go........ So I am thankful my mom is here for at some given time we will make a great impacting of cleaning up the house!

No comments: