July 02, 2012

A real Grand miss for me what a grand webbing of shame.....

Hey Spider-fans and movie goers alike,
I feel like the greatest how do I describe this feeling of mine right now? I feel like a dangling little piece hair outta place on my head, or like a brick that's not with the right mold of cement, in truth I could go on with these pointless cliches to no end and still be nowhere near I
really want to be in roughly a couple hours time. I know that most of you if not all know that tomorrow is the opening of one of these two postured flicks seen here on this wall, just outside of the Regal movie theater inside of the Columbia center mall in a place called Kennweick Washington. I have my suit for going and seeing "The Amazing Spider-Man and don't I wish it could be like the one I had last Halloween ,boy what a great black suited Spidey or am/was I Venom? no in truth the apparel I'll be deck out in is more fitting which I got a few weeks ago when dealing with my camera business that I told you of yesterday as being Kai-put with now. Still with all of these clues you can't figure out why I am so down tonight of all nights.....Well it is that dang tooting my own shot of seeing a midnight screening is of the movie I have bashed here for the most and you all know why...I have a lot to keep me on my toes throughout the day tomorrow but I still hope I can grab a screening of this AMAZING take on the kid named Peter Parker better known as the superhero ol Spider-Man!

No comments: