April 01, 2016

Why being funny truly matters......


Hello All,
 You know that there is always one very important thing that keeps me sane in this crazy big wide world of ours....and I know that I may have shot through here on the blog in many more ways than needing to be said.....So just why is it that we as a species need to be our own given punching bags at times in our speck of time referred to as life, we know that everyday no matter who it is we are at times we take our time on earth as a matter of fact measure that we must always be so flipping serious at everything we all do! With today being good ol April Fool's day, I really want to get into the meaning of "Why being funny truly matters......" I know just as I said sometimes life throws us more than we can handle like: Great happiness with a job, or a new friend in helping us learn both sides of ourselves, or even the greatest test life gives of having children and loving them no matter what.is  in between". To also "Dealing with the passing of someone we all love, To dealing with whatever personal demons we have but wanna find those answers on our own.... Now I know that I just went and talked of our given highs in our journey of existence to our well mended choices of having us wrought our very own end as well, Still I know that we all need to flesh out at times the reason to be over the top and just plain full of a true heart of laughter. For should we have life full of seriousness all of the minutes of breathing we are forever lost to not only the world but ourselves too. 
        We need at times to be called  silly and crazy people, or even sometimes our greatest nicknames from when we were children helps us understand our needing knowledge of why being a "giggle box" at times helps our drive to be our own punching bags when we are at our lowest can do a bunch of healthy filling of what the human or in my case the alien soul needs. No so I'm not an nutty alien nut or a nutty alien in need of peanut butter, but at times I could be in a jam of any color of jelly trying to figuring out the puzzling gooey mess of any day. Weather how it is really given to me in context I know that making the answer into a joke or a pun for the most part always pours out a great breaking of a smile from yours truly. Now the one main person I know that I can say showed me all of this greatly was my granddaddy Ben Powers. 
        He always knew how to tell a  me a grand story, and make it always be worth the weight of a gold bar of laughable feathers that had me in tears. Granddaddy was a humbled soul forever full of wise banter that made me think of many things that I realized I will cherish about my need for being a humble hearted soul myself, especially when it's land in my lap that it's the pranker's day of the whole year called, April First. Also commonly termed April's Fool day. Now always having our inner little one, or child, or whatever we wish to have it be known as, has to be accessible at all times for everyone needs to  notice at certain parts of our journey through God's greatest gift is a built tally board of healing ourselves with humor at times and as well it's a great folly for helping us understanding of being grabbing our belly and falling to the floor or against the wall is very much a need we all strive to hope to relate with so we can be our greatest selves at any time.
        Let's get into some really funny stuff right now shall we with our Star Trek chess winner from last month known as Mister Montgomery Scott whom was portrayed by actor James Doohan (who died on July 20th 2005 at the age of 85.) His character was known forever as the miracle worker of the starship with the registry number NCC -1701 and her name is U.S.S. ENTERPRISE. Doohan played many of the side characters in both the original series and the short lived animated series that ran in the latter nineteen seventies before resuming the role of the chief engineer for seven out of ten of the motion pictures.


  
   Now remember I said at last month's round up of famous quotes by this very character may play into a triple outings. So here is my most beloved saying of  Scotty from the original series, Scooty " Well Captain er.....the Kilngons can you a tin plated overbearing swaggering dictator with delusions of godhood." Kirk "Is that all?", Scotty " No sir, they also compared you with a Denebian Slime Devil." Kirk " I see" Scotty "And then they said that you were a......" Kirk " I get the picture Scotty." Scotty "Yes Sir" Kirk "And after the Kilngon said all of this, that's when you hit the Kilngons." Scotty " No Sir" Kirk" NO?" Scotty" No I didn't. You told us to avoid trouble" Kirk "Oh Yes" Scotty" And I didn't see that it was worth fighting about. After all we're big enough to take a few insults? Aren't we?" Kirk" What was it they said that started the fight?" Scotty " They called the Enterprise a garbage scowl sir." Kirk "I see. And that's when you hit the Kilngon?" Scotty " Yes SIR!" Kirk " You hit the Kilngons because they insulted the Enterprise, not because they....." Scotty " Well Sir, it was a matter of pride." Kirk" All right Scotty Dismissed. Oh Scotty your restricted to quarters until further notice." Scotty " Yes Sir! thank you sir! That'll give me a chance to catch up on my technical journals!" Kirk "Another Technical journal Scotty?" Scotty "Aye" Kirk "Don't you ever relax?" Scotty " I am relaxing." This if you couldn't guess was from the famous episode titled  "The Trouble With Tribbles" Scotty character like Leonard McCoy, and Mister Spock from the original series made guest appearances on the series that followed years later called "TNG" which stood for THE NEXT GENERATION, and here is Scotty best part of his episode titled "Relics" 


Scotty walks up to a holodeck Computer interface and the computer voice ask "Please enter program" Scotty "The Android at the bar said you could show me my old ship. Let me see it." Computer interface "Insufficient data please specify parameters" Scotty " The ENTERPRISE show me the bridge of the ENTERPRISE you chattering piece of....." Computer interface "There have been five Fredration ships with that name please specify by registry number. Scotty " N-C-C-1-7-0-1. No Bloody A-B-C- OR D!" Then there is his chat with a non interfacing voice commanding computer in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home when he and Doctor McCoy are sent to find a containment for the whales that Admiral Kirk and a reborn Spock are trying to find in the past of earth history to communicate with a probe in the twenty third century. Scotty Computer!, Computer? ( He is handed a mouse and he speaks into it) Scotty " Hello Computer." Dr. Nichols " Just use the Keyboard" Scotty "Keyboard how quaint."

Now that I have gotten the second most famous Captain of Star Trek lore and the first will surprise all fans no matter what as if you don't happen to know already, also I put into the Star Trek chess game the first engineer Montgomery Scott who is the next Trekking character to face my endearing  wrath... Well here is your thoughtful character for the month of April, It's

Mister Data! Now it's time to end my dazing thoughts of being a practical joker for one less more day even if it is the best day to be my own kinda Fool if ye the Foolish day of the whole year with my other snappy happy game of plate time. Which for the month of March of 2016 Here was what the background of the site happen to glow back at us all


It's a Green eyed Spider-man that I'm sorry I just thought the glowing peepers were just perfect is what I will be please to grant you because the suit has no known use for this Spider-Man fan because it was used only twice in a set of stories known as "BIG TIME!" AS for my desktop gracing for last month's setting of Green everywhere I found this nifty colored SPIDERMAN movie poster on the web and know it to be just a little odd but cool crossover if Spider-man were hiding like a glow bug or rather a glowing  Spider I mean.. 


Who Knows maybe he really did decide to finally see if he Peter Parker could make himself like his pal the Green Goblin or worst yet a creepy version of The incredible Hulk to help a guy known as Banner outta being so full of rage all the darn time?
      

              
       

No comments: