April 28, 2016

The sidewalk of Many famous ...well Stars (pt.7 of 17 Zum,Zum of that little thing called a two week break!)

Hello to all who endeared thus journey so far of this very trek to the starry road,
 Well to say that we are at the halfway point of my vacation for two thousand and sixteen isn't an understatement we of course are. Yet I still feel I haven't gotten you my dear readers up to date on everything picture wise or if your late to the party so far I wish I knew how to draw you in ever more so.....here is a small recap in pictures so far  





  Oops, wrong set of pictures that I seem to of tossed into this trek, when these were from my adventure last year, so silly of me this was what I was meaning to put in this area were 





    these of being in two other parts of the Golden State. My folks and I got here to the old part of Los Angles known as HOLLYWOOD just
at three forty five pm yesterday afternoon, what we were originally going be doing when we planned for this trip was go to universal  studios and have a whole experience of  seeing the world of that boy wizard created by J.K. Rowling. We had decided instead of going to that theme park called The Wizarding world of Harry Potter when planning this whole vacation, to see the Hollywood  walk of  the stars of fame, which is located at Hollywood Boulevard and runs for three blocks all the way to Vine street in the city. That was way back during the month of February that we had it all locked into place. One thing that I had been wanting to do since we had touched down on the Oakland, California tarmac last Saturday the twenty fourth of this month and started our adventure really in Dublin with seeing these two wonderful

people, my younger sister Kylie Byrd and her son Bryce Henrikson , on our second day of this  vacation we went and put uncle Matt Byrd where I really belong on the island prison known as 
  

Alcatraz....but in all seriousness the one thing besides all of this traveling that we are doing, I have had wanted to try out one of those little restaurants known as "IN-N-OUT" with Bryce and still till we got here to Hollywood itself we still had not ventured towards one. After finding out that we had to change our hotel reservations from the Days Inn instead of the Comfort Inn we all decided to go eat at this

           located 7009 Sunset Blvd which in Hollywood was just behind where we were staying. Here is what it looked like on the inside

so if you think one isn't so busy ever well just think again....we took our food back to our hotel room and went about planning our day of the many choices we had, besides just the nice walk of the famous starred up sidewalk and we looked on the internet to see where the stars I WAS WANTING TO SEE WERE located at and with that here is some of those very stars






of all of the many stars that I grabbed pictures of I bet that if your a true fan of Star Trek of the whole original series mainly didn't just catch that in my first salvo of the stars I Phasered captain Christopher Pike into they foray.... If your not a Trek fan can you guess which these stars is the true actor's real name that played Christopher Pike?  Also while out and about I had myself a couple shots with two True Hollywood hunks


,well I thought they were outright cool anyway! We went back to our hotel for a small amount of rest and to charge our batteries on my digital camera, so about hour of waiting and trying to decide if we wanted to see a movie in actual Hollywood we had chosen to do a Hop on Hop off  bus tour around the whole city, on that ride we got to see some great things like CBS television taping studio .

 We while on this tour got to see a part of downtown known as Beverly Hills and learned a lot about two movies it was apart of  the first being Beverly Hills cop films series and Legally Blonde one and two.

 At the same time we also saw Hollywood's comedy start up lounge, and the area of those who are gay hang out as well. When we were going through Melrose many streets there was a chance for me to grab a photo of a comic book store that I remember since I was collecting way back in my late teens the shop's name is "HE GOLDEN APPLE" and wouldn't you know I missed completely. When the tour was over we had chosen to eat here

but it was getting too nippy for my folks and we walked over to a Hawaiian restaurant that was closer to our hotel for the night, Since Mel's Drive In was three miles from our place anyway.
 To Be Continued......
   
(Maybe even tonight so I can keep the rest of the trip lined up right as well)






No comments: