April 26, 2016

Uh I think that tune your listening for is "ON THE ROAD AGAIN" (Pt. 5 Zum, Zum vacation time)

Oh just another Hello from the road,
....So Yesterday was all about a traveling trek from Dublin California to Monterey California with a lot of sight seeing along the way. Once we got to Monterey we did go and see the inside of this nice place seen here
,, with my folks Nancy and Chuck Watson . Oh one thing I forgot to tell you all is we also went got for me a couple of fun packs of Kellogg's cereals in the tiny boxes for the next few mornings till we were getting to Hollywood! We started heading down the road to San Simion , California at nine am. It was a long bit of more driving for Chuck of  six or seven hours over sightseeing as we went the scenic ocean side view and with pics like this

       before even reaching a part of Californian golf resorts that just happen to have a very special thing on the other side  of them which I will get to in a few minutes time of writing the rest of this very entry. The main golf course we were heading for was Pebbles Beach  as we kept driving through other ones I was able to catch Chuck posing as a true golfer

, as to "IF HE HAS EVER BEEN ONE THE WHOLE REST OF THIS VERY TRIP,I FORGOT TO ASK HIM ABOUT IT" I think? Anyway this very area where we were is known
as THE RESTLESS SEA COURSE, So yes if you loose you ball you really DO LOOSE IT to THE SEA of course. I also just happen to get a pic of myself looking out

at the vast ocean, on this very course. The next golf course that we came upon was called    

 and at Point Joe was a famous golfer back in the day was a land developer as well and wanted every course near the ocean to have seagulls and whatever other type of birds as well and low and behold did we see seagulls?
"Yes we sure did!" This very shot I zoomed in on for a close up of a couple of islands with them on it. Still at the same given time I also saw 
          

a Chipmunk too I was in fact less than foot away from it and it just posed for me along with the seagull it was freaking awesomeness! Onward we went through the many golf courses by road when we came upon this 

very sign. Went a little further down the road and low and behold we got a even better look at  this

very tree  Then a little more of rolling of the wheels we saw what is known as the Ghost Cypress tree which shouldn't been seen right?  Still there it was

Then we from the many golf courses to finding not exactly "Pebble Beach directly for I not sure if it was closed or not so instead we found the only neighborhood within all of America that doesn't have any addresses on the houses I bet some Stars live here just maybe? Then we went and had lunch just outside the address less neighborhood and it was a town that was the most sanitary of any in California, we ate at a Taco place called "Tacos to Go" I had a steak quesadilla with which on this trip so far till now only had lemonade and I did so with this meal. After lunch we continued driving till we saw a good picture shooting place again and here is





some of what I got at that place. As to what those people were standing on really interested me so much that I went over to it after they left and here

is what it was.  Then we headed finally out again for our final destination of  San Simion  for the day and as we came into town around five pm I got this distance shot of the Hearst castle or I thought I did ?
   To be continued....



No comments: