April 22, 2016

The start of a fast pace thing called releaxing! (Part 1 of 17 Zum Zum fun!)



Hello everyone,
     Well it has been a whole year or nearly a whole three hundred and sixty five days since I have seen these two very wonderful


















,people. Known as my mom Nancy Watson and my step father Chuck Watson (Nha NOT Really I saw them last both around the end of October and the first week of November), which have been here for a week. Since that time they have been busy helping me get ready for my trek to Hollywood and many other things along the way while on the way there. Meanwhile they have been having fun seeing my brother Michael's family and spending time with them as well while waiting for today with it being my last day before my big  adventure or is it more like adventures. We have been having lunches and dinners with  my brother and his family    
at Sterling's restaurant over on Queensgate road. We have had dinners with this roaring bunch a couple times since mom and Chuck have been here in their small span time at Dickey's which is also right in the same area as Sterling's in, and at old country buffet just last night where everyone said their goodbyes for two weeks of time. So I will make sure that I say bye to all of my coworkers at Albertsons since it will seem like a lifetime till I see all of them again or at least I hope it will feel like that for a week or so?' I don't really know for sure??? With my folks here at my place helping me get ready all I really can hope for is did I hopefully pack my carry on  that I think I'll need and all I can say for sure is I feel that I'm rearing to Hit the Road Mister Jack or eventually we will that I know of... Oh darn sorry I just forgot something really important for sure and that is no one named Jack is going with us I must be really ready huh?     
    
    To be Continued...

  

No comments: