April 29, 2016

The other part of our Hop on Hop Off trek.....(Day two in ZuM, Zum Universe tale)....or Part 8 of Californa driving)

Hello Everyone following this car trekking trip so far.......
     What was I thinking of last time I was writing with our adventure of being in a part of  Los Angeles county most revered cities within Los Angeles itself? I am speaking of the town with in Los Angeles known as Hollywood of course. I was sharing of our walking on the stars  of well not this kind 
seen here zipping by at the speed of  being trapped in a tunnel of space at all. Although those that know me very well know I  wouldn't mind being a student of learning even more about Time traveling if it were an actual probability. No the very stars that I am talking of through are the ones that start at this very structure seen here
which is located at  Hollywood Blvd and  Vine in Hollywood California, when I was talking of also a grand bus tour called a Hop on and Hop Off that took us all around West Hollywood itself. That very ticket we bought at seven forty-five still had some time on it, so this morning we again walked on a Connor of the walk of frame that we didn't yesterday and these are a few of what I got before boarding the tour bus.   




Oh and don't worry before I'm done with saw on the East side of Hollywood I will show you all the one star that I came to get a photo of. On this part of the tour that we were on we saw the famous  Walt Disney Music/concert hall
along with finding out that this part of Los Angeles is where it is the only place where you can find three cultures of the human race getting along. When in two the three diverse backgrounds wouldn't get along for the most part in their own countries, the three that I'm speaking of  are     
 the country that one my good friend's is from Korea and yes that is for you my friend named Chan Hu, and we also went through Hollywood's own little  China where I got a great shot of this dragon archway as we passed under it.
 I also was able to get a couple of neat shots  of this very striking Martial Artist in one the Chinese restaurants as we passed through
Chinatown. When we came upwards towards the Japanese areas the city was locking off that section because of road work. Yet I  wanna think that it was on our way to being on the road to from San Simion California that we had heard on the radio of the artist called  Prince's passing and while on this side of our Hop on Hop Off  bus tour I got a cool bit of respect for him. Seen right
here, now before I tell you that we are yet again ready to as Optimus Prime told his fellow Autobots pals in each episode of the original Transformers cartoon series ......."Autobots Transform and Roll Out" I have to show you my reason for choosing the Walk of fame as my real reason for coming here and it is  this right here  


 The man who was part of making (not alone of course) the words and plots for the created universe that is opposite of that one known the characters of Superman, Green Arrow, The Flash, and so on of vast comic book characters their universe is known as The D.C. universe or  as Detective Comics. Where as Stan Lee wrote most the beginnings of the Marvel comics titles from nineteen sixty one till about nineteen seventy, his more notable characters are The Rhino, Doctor Otto Octavius, The Green Goblin, did you see what I did there to separate the two main comic universes?  One last thing I really noticed around Hollywood besides Hamburger joints as we were heading towards San Diego was a lot of doughnut shops at almost every corner....... 
        To Be Continued....
     Till then This is Matt Byrd reporting live in Hollywood on the famous walk of fame!         

No comments: