March 17, 2014

What's way did you wear your Green?


Why do I look so shook up with is that fear or excitement on my green face? I hope you won't be to sore from pinching yourself if you forgot your own green today....




Why Hello All Lovers Green,

Why yes if you couldn't guess it today is of course good ol Saint Patrick's day and I know you all know what that means?, well if not I hope your ready to be pinched by those wearing the mixed colors of yellow and blue which makes up the color called green because your NOT! As you all know I do tend to get into the spirits of certain holidays like Halloween where you can dare to be anyone to scare or just have fun, here I am 
 
with a little girl dressed as Spider-Girl. You can see that I was rather clever being Batman's foe the Riddler as his color scheme does seem to go well with today's very protective set up, huh? For what I did this year was that right after Valentine's day from last month I started growing my beard out again just like I go and do for a two month time frame for Halloween. I had just so happen to of gone to the very same barber who did this at that time of year and this past weekend she went and did two of these 
 
seen right here.I had to draw here what one looked like so she could find on her cellphone via the internet. So how was it that I got it so vibrate green your asking yourself huh?, well on this past Friday after work I went across the street to Wallgreens  and got two cans of B Wild!!! hair color that looks like these seen here.
It is very similar to the NEON BLACK that I had uesd to color my Dark Knight beard from that above time I was the Riddler. Here is how the Green made the Shamrocks stand apart 
which I do think is pretty nifty if you ask me and I did 
my whole goatee in the color as well!  So as you can see I did end up being a pinched soul this very year, I didn't happen to get a lot of photos of me with kids today I wonder if they thought I was can we say too green but my young friend who shares my name was afraid at all in the least and here is what his dad got on my camera of the two of us 
together. Now I want you all to know that my boss Kelsey didn't happen to escape the so called Green day love of her many outgoing courtesy clerk's wild side here we are just before she left for the day 
luckily I was just getting off of my lunch so she was more than pleased to add to the fun for me if only for a moment of being a run away party gal in her own right, yet with it being just Monday I think she'll celebrate greenly when her weekend comes or not? Like I said before I hope nobody got to hurt by not wearing green this very day?    

No comments: