March 02, 2014

My first movie of 2014 is......

Hello out there in movie land, 
 Well it was just yesterday wasn't that I was going way, way, way, way back into my childhood and sharing with everyone about construction toys known as Lincoln Logs or was it those colorful snap together blocks called LEGOS that a child of any age can use the farthest bit of their thought process for building a world of their own ideals of real world life fun. I had went from my many decades since to all the way up till my nephew having a chance to expand his thoughts as well, which all leads up to what we are planning on doing at one fifty later this very afternoon..... First before I go into the total Awesomeness of the movie known as "THE LEGO MOVIE".
 












I have to say that like the movie called "TOY STORY" from the early nineteen nineties this movie has a great message for sure, and if you never see this ever all I can say is in the famous words of Mister T whom played B.A. Baracus  on the nineteen eighties television series known 



as The A-TEAM, whom at that same time also got to be a bigger star in the third ROCKY III film. In ROCKY III 

he played Clubber Lang who beat Sylvester Stonelone's title character, for the first half of that story. But back to what Mister T's words that make you wanna see this film of toys that are like the Simpsons yellow in skin color    is this "I PITY THE FOOL, WHO MESSES WITH ME...." The LEGO movie is without a doubt has a vast array of growth in characters which is one of the things you hardly see in film directed towards young aducidaces, to me  I have always seen most movies directed towards children either grow and evolve to only one stationary point and then just release more of the same to keep the children's minds dulled to a area where they don't ask "Haven't I seen this before?" and yes even this movie has that as well but it excess beyond that part by having it all be funny throughout with something for everyone in any aspect, it has a list of cameos spread within the whole story that even as a adult you do believe like the movie's title song "EVERYTHING AWESOME" brings you back to being a kid yourself. It's no wonder that it such a stealer crazy glued piece a story that makes you wanna buy a cool LEGO play set and have a go of as I said yesterday build a world of your own. I without a doubt give this movie a perfect five star rating. We saw it with many of Cannon's friends and Heidi's as well, we ended up taking up a whole row at Fairchild Cinemas over in Pasco Washington after that we went to WINGSTOP, where my brother Micheal works and had a double chocolate pudding cake while Cannon opened his many gifts from his friends.       

No comments: