March 02, 2014

Kylie's Big day yet again....



Hello to all,
 Wherever one looks it seems as if there it is again the famous little thing known as the greatest footnote of life the one thing that is always inescapable......no matter what corner you try to say your comfortable with of settling for it is again someone very near me their personal kid cake day. Or shall I shall dare say date of beginning better well known as a birthday! Last year when the young lady I'm talking about here had her day I refereed her as one of these three super heroines seen here
  that is still the case to me overall even today, but her niece Heidi Byrd holds even truer to being one of those main three as well and I bet you can or can't hit that one outta the ball park of who I mean? Even so, here 

is who Heidi reminds me her super uncle of as if you were clueless? Today besides talking of my first movie review the year, see the entry below this for that, is my beloved sister Kylie's graceful day of as mentioned her party day. Here are some of my more wanting to share photos of her 

regardless how many years younger than I she still treats the world as a place with grand opportunities she has recently been spending a lot of bonding time with her young man seen in the porthole in that last image and I'd be guessing at this but enjoying her favorite fruit from when she was a kid which is raspberries. That was the one thing I remember most about Kylie when spring time always came when she was her young man age, she would take a empty butter tub out to our garden and pick one for the container and two for her. It was always so great trying to make jam or a pie back then from so few of the raspberries. Everyone in my family from my stepsister Merri,my brother Micheal and Kylie all have one thing that is great with their offspring and that is the as I have said just above bonded so well together, it make me even though today is Kylie's day always wonder would I be a good and pleasing role model as a parent I at most times believe very much so that I would be, but there is always just a pinch of doubt in the farthest reaches in the back of my brain that I would be the unfitted person to every be a father figure to any child rather they are mine or not. Still working at Albertsons does happen to instill hope in the latter portion of that said statement for better or worst! So with it being Kylie's Awesome day I want her to know that even though I'm still using Wonder Woman as my spoke piece to her         
 
that dear sister of mine, I do hope your day of beginning is wonderfully fun and full of neat stuff for you and your beautiful or rather I should say dashingly handsome son Bryce all day long! And oh Happy Birthday from your loving brother Matt Byrd.

No comments: