March 26, 2014

Death of any hero real or imangied isn't fair (pt. I of V)

Hello All,
Today I of course have decided to find a very impact fullness way to share the passing of Marvel Comics oldest hero. To as I have said get ready for the newest movie that Marvel studios is soon to be releasing called "The Winter Solider." His name is Steve Rogers better known to the ones who love comics as the man 

,seen here  Captain Ameri,  a hero that helped inspire real men and women to serve and protect our country much like what I had said yesterday. Before we start at the end of Roger's life can I ask you all have you lost your hero? Weather if it was your dad or your mom, or even a very close friend that you have known your whole life, please before reading any of this please take a moment and reflect on how that loved one did make you feel through out life and remember them for why they loved you! For me I am deciding to dedicate, the review of this issue to a family friend that is still a part of my everyday thoughts Hope Keplinger, who passed away the summer I graduated from Hanford High school on August ninth, nineteen ninety one. The reason I chose my friend is because I remember for months on end how I felt at her leaving to go home in heaven to be with her loving savoir God. It bespoke volume that even till this day I can't forget her homemade Apple pie, when I think of how so very kind and sharing of a lady she was.  Now just so everyone knows a little insider trade secret the comic book companies do this every so often...... of changing up the status quo of any and all characters at least for my taste, especially by today standards. Really now one thing Rogers had like good ol Mr. Parker in a alternate time line was he too had a daughter (or at least I want to think he did?, Her name is Shannon Carter who is reality her aunt does the unthinkable?, Here are Shannon and May day Parker working together


as part of  the Next Generation of The Avengers, in the MC2 universe). Enough with all the side distractions let's get back to the build up to me Matt Byrd seeing the newest Marvel feature film called Captain America The Winter Solider  , with the lead character's greatest twist in comic format. So right after the event known as Civil War, Tony Stark is in charge of the country's greatest team that protects against international incidents from happening around the whole world. That origination is known as Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate. Yet the state of New York had gotten the rights from good ol USA government to arraign Steve Rogers at the Federal courthouse instead of a military tribunal. Everyone who knows Steve or him as Cap has gathered on the street near the courthouse to support him or to raze him, some came just to see what was going to happen, see throughout the whole conflict of Civil War Steve "was for all super power humans having their secrets and helping everyone who needed help out of a jam, no matter it's size. Yet it was Tony's side that in the end won that "All heroes reveal everything if they were to work with law enforcement"  One the people in the crowd is Steve's old war partner Bucky Barns who at the moment is having a hard time remembering stuff, he along with everyone else there hear the shot that leaves Steve like this.

  And then as they say "The man hunt is on for who fired the fatal shot? ", everyone from Cap's other long time friend known as The Falcon" and Barns have a little misunderstanding between them when Bucky spots someone he possibly knows.... in a helicopter getting away. He and Falcon go after the elusive marksman and both decide to let the cops deal with him, while they both deal with some soul searching of how best to help their fallen friend in need... As the story comes to a close after Steve is at St Mercy hospital a nurse comes to the ladies rest room and speaks to the S.H.E.I.L.D. agent who is washing her face, the nurse tells her that a Doctor wants her to (REMEMBER) as the nurse leaves agent Sharon in a frazzled state she sees who killed Steve Rogers and is crying on the floor of the restroom.

For me I remember right where I was when read issue number 25 of Captain America, at Safeway. I know that they had other covers to promote Cap's death but here was the main cover.

And yes I did pick up the issue, for the art by Steve Epting was so well done I was just in the grip of what was going on as I read Ed Brubaker's dialogue I even let out a tear myself, for even through I knew who Captain America I for the first time see why people consider him even over Superman or Batman as a symbol of strength in comics, the answer of course being he never give up fighting the good fight for freedom for all.  
      

No comments: