March 12, 2014

And Now only XII days till....


 Hello There All,
    You know What?, I know I seem to post a lot of days of aging for some of the best people that I know of, and I do it because without a doubt I want to wish that said friend or family member of course nothing more than the very best. Well even though I know that it may have seemed like a long time ago or rather 14965.00000 hours or would that be one trillionth to a microsecond of a malefactor I'm not really certain myself, I still have 1247.0833 hours from now till I'm  the age of one of Hurley's cursed, well by looking at the computer monitor here   
I bet you now know what I mean right, by cursed numbers. Still yet for me my own span of life no matter how I view it has been used very well for the past forty one years of time,I without a doubt have had great understanding of many things that most would say that is rather unbelievable  of knowing all the many tidbits of meaningless things of many things, like for example would any of these very three images 


ever make you think I'm never try to be who GOD wants of me to be as a very fulfilled likeable human being. The BIGGEST THING I know I can say is this, and know it to be super true no matter what, is if you were to ever meet me on a off given day weather we knew each other by a length of years or just for a few minutes of time I would be there to listen to you and give you my undivided attention not because I like one aspect of you whom I'm with at the time, but because I want YOU to understand I know when anyone needs a person to be a good listener at times I can respect that, someone just needs to have a friend in any given moment of  hesitance and know that someone that is a real force to have no matter what? Especially when that  someone that YOU know is soon to go and within a couple of weeks time have an aging day thrust on them to be everything they hope they shall be which any way you put it at any age is a party animal!    

No comments: