February 01, 2011

More changes on my own desktop and what's this as well....


As many of you all know this is the first day of the "MONTH OF LOVE", more on that in a whole other posting later closer to Valentine's day. Right now as I promised everyone I'm showing you all my desktop change for the moth of February 2011, I know that at least one of you will love this one of the original NCC 1701 "NO BLOODY A,B,C, OR D!, Just show me the bridge of the Enterprise" points to you if you can name the episode of Star Trek lore this is from and even more points to you as well if you know the actor's real name. My desktop image is the Original Enterprise as it is crossing by the north American continent, or I should say that is this was the closest I could come to finding it? Also if you will All recall back in January I also happen to change the background plating to a image from the New V which started last year with the final season of LOST. I bet for the life of yourself you just couldn't figure it all out, or did you? either way here is the full image
in it's true glory. Now can you try to figure out what this month's background template is? Well why you do I will be working on that blog about this Amazon's most startling costume change in quite a long time.


No comments: