February 03, 2011

The build up to the POWER OF REAL LOVE, (pt.1 of 14)


Now I know that this may sound a little wired in a way since I have talked a lot about my love of being with family and friends in someway or other in almost every blog I have posted or even my love of science fiction & comic books or the main people in them known as SUPER HEROES. And the one I love most well you all know him all to well. I was thinking of a title last night to write about called the power of love and yes it's also the name of a song by Huey Lewis and the News music band, yet I keep thinking what are our paths to loving things that mean so much and how to reflect on them would be a rather interesting series for the course of time leading up to the DAY Of Love known as Valentine's day so I just thought I'd come up with fourteen meanings to finding out how easy it really is to say I LOVE YOU to everyone I have ever cared about. I may even through these writings find my own hidden expression of love in the way of words to that very special unknown girlfriend that I never knew I could reach out to face to face in person?

For me love has always been like a game of tug of war with myself and my soul. I'm sure it has been that way for everyone whose ever tired to find the meaning to understanding love's very question "How do I understand the best way to express you, when I do find you wherever you are?" I think by understanding what you know about the human heart and no I don't mean we all have to be doctors or even for that very matter Doctor LOVE either? I just know for me I turn away from the greater parts of love for even though I know it's meaning I Matt feel the need to find something wrong with me and no one can help me overcome it expect ONE that everybody should know in that meaningful way too.....

No comments: