February 04, 2011

The bulid up to the POWER OF REAL LOVE, (pt.2 of 14)


So where am I Matt gonna take you all on "The build up to the POWER OF REAL LOVE", fourteen part exploration in the second part I know that your all kinda curious of huh?, Well I know for fact I said that ANY or and MOST IMPORTANTLY EVERYDAY RELATIONSHIPS matter to most of us all last time and I got a little carried away for sure thinking about my whoever she is future I called her in part one girlfriend, I should have said lady friend. I also brought up that the person we should ALL LOOK TO FOR LOVE AND RESPECT, before we fall in LOVE with any other person "we ever get, or want to get to know as our best friend in the whole thing we call this journey called LIFE that we are all on". Or I should say I DIDN'T name the person in question at the said time. The person that I am referring to is known as GOD now before I get to in depth here let me say, I know that everyone sees GOD very differently. And that is well for the most part fair to say the right of that said person, but the ONE THING WE ALL LOOK TO GOD for most is the understanding of the emotion known as LOVE for by learning from the "ONE" who wants to express it to us whom are like in "IMAGE" of GOD wants us to relate to each other for a life full of happiness. So here is a question to us all "WHERE ARE THESE EXPRESSION FINDING POINTS, HERE ON THE PLACE WE CALL EARTH?"

No comments: