February 06, 2011

Superbowl Sunday


Hey football sportnuts,
It just so happens that today is SB XLV but I sure as heck didn't go and enjoy it, outside of the last fifteen minutes or so? Why's that your asking right for you like yours truly has always had Sundays off regardless of if it were SB whatever the number is for this one is

? All that that every school kid that we have as baggers wanted to watch the silly thing and why is beyond me when most of them are just been here at Albly's for only a couple of months as I really view i! Still I feel that I didn't get to see the last whoopla of 2010's football season, for in truth it's the only pat of theat sport that I love because then we can get back to some real TV back series. that leave you wondering more than any game of sports. I just would have loved to see the Pittsburgh Steelers lose since they stole the game from the Seattle Seahaks a few years back. Oh well at least today went super fast even through I missed a great set of commercials as well. Anyway here is the last on the field shot I got that was clear and here is the winning team with their cup too.

No comments: