February 05, 2011

The build up to the POWER OF REAL LOVE (pt.3 of 14)


Before I begin this part of The build up to the POWER OF REAL LOVE, I would like you all to know that if you recall in part one I said I was hoping to find the Huey Lewis and The NEWS single of the song. Well I did far better than that today I went to both Barnes & Nobles and
TARGET and at TARGET I found the group's greatest hits CD. So how can anyone learn of what it means to know what love is if it isn't somehow shown to each of us throughout our whole life from even before we are born, for our parents hopefully do know what love is but how they show it is from what and how they have learned in their own journey of life, which helps us see things that are not always in just plain sight. Our moms and dads happen to have learned from their own parents of the importance of life and of course LOVE. Still the meaning of LOVE an emotion to express joy or kindness to all eludes the whole of humanity if you do not have a understanding of giving of yourself from your own heart and soul. Yet how does one find out if they have a heart for giving if they never know the meaning of communication.....

No comments: