February 16, 2011

Tonight is the end of a very interesting game of "JEOPARDY"


Hey here is a answer in the "JEOPARDY" game that was played today on the last of a two day affair of the IBM challenge in New York that is much like a question form hopefully? "Bottom of the top won player of most won consistently games on our program wrote " I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW COMPUTER OVERLORDS" under their correct answer to FINAL JEOPARDY! to look and see the said question's response reading this entry is the real answer: Tonight was the last part of a very intriguing game of the show in which every player must answer their responds in the form of a question there have been other takes on this game show before when the host in the nineteen sixties was known as Art Flemming, whose run lasted till the spring of nineteen seventy five. The current host has been with the show since it's rebirth in nineteen eighty four and I would hope you'd know him, but in case you don't his name is Alex Treberk. I myself have been known to watch this game show every now and again, back in the latter part of last month I saw that they were going to be having the mentioned answer on a upcoming taping of the show where they would be pitted along with another contestant against the latest world wide functioning computer made by IBM, I was bound to try and catch the first half but of course I forgot because I had so much on my mind yet I DID NOT miss tonight's airing. The IBM computer's name is WATSON and whoever won this challenge between man and machine would get a million dollars for their charity yet WATSON was too far ahead by FINAL JEOPARDY that neither human could catch up. So here is the answer to the above asked answer in typical JEOPARDY fashion with a image to help, "WHOSE KEN JENNINGS!"

No comments: