February 23, 2011

Why I can't be reached till at least Saturday


Hey???, Huh?, What does Matt mean that he can't be reached till Saturday or at least till that day your asking yourselves all right?, Well long story short I can not find my Motorola Trac Phone that I got as a Christmas gift from my brother Micheal & his wife Kathie a few years ago. See back in two thousand and three I was out at the mall of Columbia Center in Kennwick on a Saturday night after the buses had stop running at seven in the evening back then times were better for the public bus system here in the TRI CITIES area, now unfortunately with so much economic setting in funds for Public transit being what they are in the way of cutting of funds the Public transit runs only till six every evening with the last run starting at five fifty to get people to their final destination. Well any way see I was at Branes & Nobles before the buses stopped running, I was there till about eight fifteen before I called Kathie from a payphone inside of the mall, my brother was working late that night and my folks were outta town maybe in Seattle visiting Chuck's family that lives over that way so Kathie came and picked me up and took me home and all I could remember saying to her was "how very sorry I was for being such a inconvenience to her since I couldn't think of anything else to do in the way of finding my way back to Richland....." and there was no way in heaven or was that heck that I was going do what I did the previous July when I was wanting to spend time with my dad and his wife Lynn for the Fourth of July, and the outcome of that is for a whole other tale......
In two thousand and four Micheal & Kathie had given me a type of cell phone where you pay for only what you buy from phone cards of the owner of the phone company so it was like a cell phone but it wasn't as well because for one thing I wasn't bonded to a said company's phone plan for a indebted amount of years. With all the back story now told I have to say on Monday after work I got a beach ball with of course Mister "S-Man on it" and as far as I know I have looked for two whole days without any such given luck of finding it at all, thankfully even though I have over five hundred and fifty minutes on it I had a co worker help me deactivate the phone so if someone does try to use it they can't! And I can get my minutes back on my new Trac Phone I just have to call them at Trac Phone and let them know my old number and Bod ha Bing I'll be back to talking back with family and friends and hey I so sorry for letting this happen I really do feel like a klutz I do!

1 comment:

Matt said...

It seems even good ol writers like me can have a memory lag from time to time, Kathie herself told me in a email that the Barnes & Nobles part was wrong. It was that I was at a concert at the Toyota Center seeing Steven Curtis Chapman Which I have to say was waay cool, I'm just so sorry I got that part so mixed up when I was writing this!