February 08, 2011

A Dream that I DO remember without a doubt

Here's a rapid eye movement that I can say I DO recall and can tell you all about it, from start to finish. I know that lately I have been talking about my dream state here quite a lot lately in the negative sense for the most part over the last year from time to time in BIG WAY and even in the last month as well. This morning though I can say I had a dream about being in Pike Place market in downtown Seattle Washington, the only part that I'm not sure about is why specifically I was there in the dream, but that is what makes them so wondrous? Well from what I can remember I wanna think it was some sorta comic con in the big comic shop known as Golden Age Collectables LTD (here is the actual if your in the pike place market area 1501 Pike place Market 401 lower level, this little tidbit is for true comic shoppers only.) Anyway why I'm writing in green is because this very dream that I had somehow involved of course
the television version of ol Green skin comic charter The INCREDIBLE HULK. Before I get to caught up in this I have to say I have never really ever truly met Lou Ferrigno or any other cast members of this great seventies comic show but it would be nice if I could. But hey aren't dreams made for that very purpose, anyway? So on my way to the booth of The INCREDIBLE HULK TV series I happen to spot another famous science fiction show called "All things Star Trek...." I see the shirt for the booth promoting and see that it has every Star Trek actor signatures including Gene Roddenberry the series creator and here is where you know it to be a dream he and Deforrest Kelly who are both dead pose with me for a photo with the said piece of apparel. I then of course head over to the Incredible hulk booth and shake not only Lou's hand but also Bill Bixby's hand as well and as I go to pay for the shirt at the booth's register I find out I have lost my credit card along with all my cash. When I realize I'd already had the greatest fulfillment anywhere meeting great stars of two science fiction shows that I will always love no matter what! And then I woke up with for the first time in a very long time a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

So glad you finally had a dream...and what a fun one!