January 01, 2013

A crazy start to NEW YEARS....and more



Hello to all,
 Would anyone believe me if I told you I was really trying to set up thins very entry to be lined up with the date today of all days! I know your gonna say that's just silly because there is no way you can do that.......I will prove that you can though, "How can you do that your wondering because there is not nor will there ever be a thirteenth month, so how is it possible this time right? Well if you have forgotten about military time then you have forgotten everything can be possible and probable.For as we all know that lining up things  of the date are now impossible since December 12,2012 was the last set of digits that synced up in threes,yet as I was just saying if you use military time one can come up with today's date which is 13/13/13 . The hour has to be One o'clock in the afternoon and the minutes after
would be thirteen and add the year's last two numbers what do you get? Okay I so sorry if I overtaxed your brain cells there for a few minutes but today is the first of the year so I and Spidey here 
 










wanna wish every one a well you know? A very grand HAPPY NEW YEAR DAY and I hope that if you made any New Year resolution that your trying to stick to it?, if you really want too. I was up till almost midnight trying work on a Ending of the year set of posts when I was trying to set one up for two minutes till the Bang ,Boom,Blast of nosie to ring in the new year my internet crashed and was I ever irked because I was wanting to start the first post of the year straight up at the minute everything was going off.. Which would have been radically sweet right, but since that was outta the question I re watched the entry from on December's   eighteenth slot again   at like maybe I'm not sure but at the real time  of the thirteenth hour this morning (Just joking of course about it being that hour), it was really the second hour of the day known as one.
Now it is time for a couple of long overdue year end revealing starts as we begin year three of what's you know I still haven't come up for a good likable name for the monthly reveals of the Desktop image and site image and for whoever can come up with a catchy name for it I'd be forever in your debit. Oh before any reveals are made though I have to admit I put a lot of love into connecting a set of the plates in someway......... I know we usually    this by surprising you with the desktop plate last but since last month was about giving of ourselves in anyway we could I went searching for Spider-Man Christmas images and this very 
one spoke to me in valuable voluble with the need for presents for all people with the Children Hospital sign in the lower right hand corner need hope any or everyday that any child maybe hurt needs caring for with words of strength. Finally here is the end of background plate here at the site 
. Now if I may ask you all isn't this at all at least very close to last year's ending seen here    
, which was in this very same place. Tell me the differences that you spot just for fun huh?        

No comments: