January 07, 2013

The one place I'd love to go to......



Hey There all,
We all know a little something about this very place I'm talking about, in someway or other. Be it is from pictures like these 

now I know it sounds very crazy with these images being like they are faked and yes in truth almost everything about the military base known as Area 51 a few miles from Niles Air Force base may not seem like the most sanest place to want to look around at, but for someone like me who takes to knowing that some parts of science fiction fables or tales show us not only in our hearts and souls that some aspects can be proven to be a bit more than just fiction. I believe that I have always known that we are not alone in this journey called life, but in someway we are all alien to understanding each other and most notably ourselves. What I 'm getting at is I know that GOD gave us all intellectto come to HIM  through knowing the bible, HE also gave us that same brain power to come to a understanding of what we learn to explore all that we want to make us become whom we will be and to have a bit of wit of believing in that which we want to play with in wishing. And Back in nineteen forty seven on July eight in a town called Roswell  New Mexico it is said that a UFO (unidentified flying object) crashed in a farm but was later revealed to be a downed whether balloon. Now what I find very interesting about Area 51 is everyone says it has secrets that would scare us of fact that two alien bodies that look like this one here                 
are where the military are learning to build stealth planes, now as to if that's true I don't know? Or whatever it is they do there work wise is it those military personal go on to be science fiction writers (just joking), but the main reason I 'd love to go there to area 51 is to see if they are truly building  a live size fictional starship and yes I mean the Enterprise any of them from these gaming models   
 
 
to really and truly find a way to have away to find out if alien life does exist out beyond our own confines of the universe? Nha I'd really love to go there be able to say as a fan of sci-fi I want to have a saucer behind me as well on a alien road that leads to where I will never know? 
 

No comments: