January 17, 2013

A bit of history on HOSTESS and comicstirp characters

Hello to Twinkie lovers the world over, 
  I am certain who can't say they have heard of HOSTESS  closing it's doors last year is still missing those sponge cakes along with every other cake or pie treat the company made is still in tears in a tearful creamy filled way. Now I won't give those of you who are hoping for the company's comeback a answer as to what's happening because like you I don't know either? But I did want you the reader to know that back when I did write about the bankruptcy that night I went in search of something real fast!  What could it have been your wanna know well the answer is in the title here are some old ads with well known characters like Detective Comics main super heron good ol Wonder Woman 
to really rare and unknown to most kids today Wendy the Witch     
both seen here. Now I can't recall where I got these exactly but I am most assured everyone will be seeing from time to time here a or two at the site. As to if you can find some old ads like this I'd just type in your search bar a certain comic character your looking for add HOSTESS as well. you never know how lucky you maybe?  
 

No comments: