December 21, 2012

Through Fire and Brimstone the earth will go on ....

So let me ask you all something is it just in the 
 
of the beholder, that this 
,will be all that's left after Darth Vader would attack us as 
seen here ............ I guess peeking below is the only way to overcome your fear Huh?



Hello out there,

   Well here it is that very day that is suppose to be known as the last day of human life on the planet known as earth. Now I won't go and lie but the strangest thing that has happen is only this a few minutes ago some birds and I don't know what kind they were just slammed into the corner of my roof of where I live., in fact I just checked to see if I could find anything but there's no signs of anything at all.....But let's get into the nitty gritty of today for real shall we?   The  human race has always been fascinated by terms in classic slag of "It's the end of the world as "WE KNOW IT!" or "THE END IS NEAR!" that of course comes from everyone's take on the genre science fiction. Still through where in the world did we get caught up with today's date       
 








 it goes back to the ancient Indian tribe known as the Mayans who stated that according to their knowledge that on today's date  

 that  the place known as planet earth will cease to exist: I think everyone can interpret this in many, many, many ways and it does seems that there is truth to this very fact within every generation of us plain ol beings known as humans.For example many people thought the world would come to an end in the last two whole years ago .Before that it was ten years before that and most of it comes from our way of processing what we have always heard. Maybe one given day we  say that life is a dream or life is one the most interesting time I had because I got to meet so many different views of sharing what I like and love with those whom I know almost next to nothing about, even within my own family. Yet getting back to every generational on the end of life on earth can go back as far as H.G.Wells novel "WAR OF THE WORLDS" from back in late  eighteenth century or how about the animators who came up with the martian fellow seen here,
 










,from Looney Tunes. The is is ONE  HUGE thing anyone can be sure of if the world does prove to not be blown up that could the Mayan tablet that spoke of the end of life on this beautiful planet have meant something else altogether? I at least think it is possible?  .  I also know that "IF THE WORLD DOESN'T"T END TODAY it means that GOD must exist as much as we human beings wanna think HE DOESN'T someone very special outside of our human parents created us for a meaningful propose..........
 

No comments: