December 08, 2012

Christmas paintings near home (Pt.1)


Hello to all Christmas shoppers out there,
Okay I know that I have many things to help get me Matt into the season of giving known as Christmas . Like for example, I as I have said in years past that for me I love giving themes of music or like last night a movie. Sometimes through to get into that grand ol battery flowing for Christmas spiritual understanding of giving one needs to see it around the town that you reside in, in this case that I'm speaking of would be these                                 
 
,
      
,











pieces hand painted  art, that smaller businesses like the Greek Island restaurant where on all hallows eve I had happen to have met 
 

Superman's cousin.  Better known to the world at large as Super Girl, well the restaurant which is just across the street from where I live wasn't the only place that was all decked up  for the forth coming special day of giving so way  the brokerage firm Eward Jones which is in the same building complex as Subway and Greek Islands as well had happen to have their two big windows seen here      
,     











, I guess what I am hoping for is in the next few week left for Christmas shopping that if I can I would love to share more local painters seasonal theme of art from other White,Green, Red, parts of the Tri Cities area store windows if I get the very opportunity too, or like a lot of people I may have over extended my chance to shop but I really hope I haven't more on  these commitments later on.....   





No comments: