March 18, 2012

A Twist in age coming soon for yours truly.......

Hey to all out there during this upcoming birthday week,
Boy It will soon be time for me to grow a little more wiser if I can?, have a chance at relationship with a woman, boy that just keeps me at a wonderment of when will I be ready to chose that given day. One thing is for sure I still bet I can't forged it as soon as when next Saturday gets here? Yet in all honesty I know that come the day known as the twenty fourth of March two thousand and twelve I will be turning the age where one should put life in order for sure! Well I can say that a lot of people at the age of twenty one if not before that age have decided on most of their future plans throughout the coming year. For me like a lot of you I was being happy with being able to read or do what I wanted, that won't change, but I do feel like no matter what ,I haven't been able to be myself completely over the last few years. It's more I guess feeling like a piece of glass that has been cracked at the center yet only one person can fix those pieces of being whole again, it's up to me to find out with family and friends and GOD why I feel like the big four O is Matt's fixing point in relating to people. I know I write here like I know a lot of fun and serious stuff to riddle even myself with.... Something and I know I can finally say it I DON'T KNOW why I feel real fear at aging?, but I do and it is gonna be left in a open book format of per pairing a path way to a new openness of strength anyway of growing a year older. I just hope I'll be willingly ready?

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Matt, Remember that on your birthday, Saturday, March 24th, you will only be one day older than you were on Friday, the day before. Don't let the number 40 scare you. After all, it is still relatively young. Also, don't think you are not wise....you are much wiser than you know. I love you. Mom