March 06, 2012

Playing around with this blog thing....(or trying to expand anyone's creatvie juices if you want to?)

Well hello out there,
Was this past weekend a little odd looking here at the site? of course it now seems to have a completely new design to it's outward looking front does it not? I will admit that yes it was me Matt who got to thinking since I'm still uncertain as to "IF" THE daily Spider-Man strip will return, I was looking over a email from one very devoted fan of mine that was sharing with me they couldn't see the Colored text from a not so long ago posted entry, so after reading that it got me thinking at least in a "Creativity way for A little while now I was wanting to change up stuff here any ol way anyway. Here at Blogger I went and went into the template design mode, and found I could do more than what I just wanted I was thinking about which I will tell you in a few minutes what it was all that I really needed to do? From the month October of two thousand and nine I had found out that I could take a image from my computer like say something like this
. That was the actual background plate I had here till the start of two thousand ten, I of course started playing a the famous guess that next month plate and Desktop game with the start of 2010. Then as you also know late last November I added the fate of the Spider-Marriage question (which I do know I have not changed it from this
for quite a very long time, but that will be fixed rather soon that I do promise...). Anyway so back to all the flip flopping around here took me into new territory when I went into the formatting of the page design, I had here for the longest time what is known as "AWESOME" font setting which was like this

, now I know it's hard to see but yes it is there, I only wish that I taken a picture of my plate of it here before I started doodling around with it as well. Now how does one go about setting up a blog, well you can type into your web/search bar on your front page of when then internet comes on BLOGS I use caps so please feel free to do it anyway you wish? so because there are many different blog sites on the web is why I'm writing this. Once you have decided if you want you own space to talk about what you want and like you must then enter your personal account to the said site that YOU choose to be YOURS. Here is what the sign up page

for Blogspot is now in the bottom I have my password but it will be blank when you come to it. Where do you go from there you are asking huh?, well you go whoever formats the blog whether it's a famous animal named web hosting or not and come up with the primary part of YOUR blog's formatting, A name.This is all done now you can design the rest of YOUR format in whatever way the site offers. Here at Blogspot you can change many such things: like page layout
, or even your Template,
, with the Dynamic formatting there are six ways to apply designs to YOUR blog they are as follows: Classic

which if I were to write in White te
xt you would never see it because the page it shows on is well White. Then there's the Flip Card look
, since I have the Spider-Man daily strip showing in these I will tell you that even above I didn't give a answer about them at the end of this post I will give you a link you can go to get them.Next is the Magazine look
, which to me is rather dull because then if your like wanting to have fun like I do of writing in colors you have to fore go that option. Then similar to the Flip Card is a format called Mosaic ,but it's look is really different here are two views of that design , .How many are we down to now I wanna say two? but, it's three really and the next format after Mosaic in Dynamic viewing is Sidebar which is like , this. The next format in Dynamic viewing is a bit on the rad cool side or at least I'd love to think it is. It is known as Snapshot
. Finally of the Dynamic settings in viewing plate template mode is what is called Timeslide . Once you have chosen your main template mode there are two others to chose from Simple with simple I know to me like the classic or Magazine formats of dynamic would as I have said would be to plain to draw viewers in. The other of these two remaining formats is Picture which has been my favorite outside of that one I erased. Other things can do is like I have also said above of using your own images from your PC but they can't excess sixteen thousand by eighteen thousand pixels, and each blog site has a limit to how small you can download a photo as well I'm sure. There are a lot of fun things besides this you can do with any given blog, but I wanted to share about making one this time around.For all those wish to know what's going on in Spidey newspaper story arc with Thor, please consider going to
DailyINK now just so you will know here is what you do get a account started a credit card that you link to a Paypal account and go to subscribe in the upper right hand corner. It will be 19.95 for a year, and you can have yourself a choice of more than Spider-Man if you wish....

No comments: