March 27, 2012

Talk about unexpected luck....

I still just cannot believe it?
Since being introduced to "THE BIG BANG THEORY" television series by a coworker of mine I have been asking her about a cretin episode in this series about geeky nerds. I also happen to think the very reason I have wanted to view this said episode that I'm talking about h
appens to have the to die for encounter with all-la this comic icon's

creator. Better known to the world at large as Stan Lee , the words man of all of the main characters of the Marvel universe. It so happens that my coworker had told me about this episode because of knowing I'm a fan of Spidey of course. I had also been asking her all last week about when are they gonna air or re air that episode of Lee portions come to find out tonight myself that they were airing it and I was lucky enough to get this clip of the show.
Thumbnail Which makes me wished I could see this whole episode all the more so. I had happen to get home at about seven thirteen and the show starts at seven o six on my CBS network, so I still feel bummed out about it all. Maybe I will do better than that and one day just simply buy the series, after all why can't a fellow NERD just enjoy being a all round clown with a series about themselves. Oh just so you know being a NERD is cool nowadays if anyone should ask you how would you define a NERD!

No comments: