March 15, 2012

Ohh that "O" cookie has reached a grand ol year



Do You want Milk with those,
I still cannot believe that the famous white centered filled cookie from Nabisco has reached a huge year in being America's favorite treat that can go with anything like a sandwich to ice cream. The cookie is called an Oreo and kids and grown ups have enjoyed these since they were started in Chelsea New York on March sixth nineteen hundred and twelve, that is right that white cream filled center covered in cookie halves bearing the name Oreo are this year turning one hundred and you know what I just think our display f
or the cookie that goes great with milk, is pretty darn well how can I say it? very tempting of getting a package of them just to be part of the celebration, kinda Awesome! I can recall I liked these in my lunches in grade school and had to always have fun trading a couple of grapes or maybe a sponge cake better known more commonly as a Twinkie. I also remember a few Jello pudding trades too. I still love even though I can't have it as often as I'd like a Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen plain or mint flavored I'm not to picky either way.

Happy Birthday of 100 years to snack no one can truly deny! Or can you...?

No comments: