March 01, 2012

1st day of the Greenest month

Hello to all,
Well as you all know today is well by the title of this entry the First day of a new month. Now I know that for some reason (last year), I was writing all of this month's in a certain color scheme of two prime colors known as Yellow and something of a favorite color of mine called Blue, which of course make one of the type of colors I am writing in right now, Green. Now I won't completely promise that I won't write these all in lime/light Green for this year or at least I hope not to? As you al
so know it was sometime in the middle of last month or it was the end of January that I had shared of yes stupidly bashing my images/pictures files by yet again by my own error. I had hoped that my pal Jeff still had my copies that I had given him from back in the summertime unfortunately for me when I last spent with him

and his kids was at the very end January, when he was telling me he was needing to get a whole new computer. (I can't believe that it's been that long myself that I haven't seen them, shame on me for that darn it all), With it of course being the start of March I gotta reveal my hidden little secret of my back plate here on the website or blog so here is the back plate that I used while trying to go image hunting
,see if you can just guess which one little ol me was using? OH and for as to what I had as the desktop plating I thing any comic fan or ev
en SI-FI fan will love especially if your a STAR WARS fan I did get this from the Spidey website that I post most about here. It was in a part called "SPIDER-CAPTIONS" when I saw it I was planning on putting this as the caption from me "Hey guys look it's that Vader dude's glowing stick sword thingy" "Huh???" from the rest the Storm Troopers while kid spider-man is saying "Look um guys I'm not a laser sword I just wanna see things from the Dark side of the force, now get outta my way or I'll use my FORCE WEBBING on you and that guy who ordered "ORDER 666 ,oh sorry I meant Order 66 I gotta go to the Deathstar's John can you please point the way there?"

No comments: