March 04, 2012

Comic Umbrellas say what?

Boy when the weather is or not what you like what are you gonna do,


Just so you know this isn't about being caught in the rain alone at all, yet I'm sure the laughter will fall in more than drops all
the same. I can't recall just when Albertson's got these cool character umbrellas , I'm pretty sure it was near the end of December . Anyway everyone has their favorite type of weather that they love or hate. Now I won't go into that here for maw, these umbrellas were by the front entrance till today when I went to go get one. A few weeks ago by mistake of myself while at Target I got a extra copy of this

DVD set, when I had already had it from Blockbuster since November two thousand and elven. While at Target I had picked up two new Potentiometers and the summer movie Courageous back in the early part of last month. So today or rather last night I decided since it was still shrinkwarpped, (ah come on you know I really mean shrink wrapped I'd take it back and get credit for it if I can, but those umbrellas kept calling my name for weeks.) I was looking at them saying to myself "Where is that one I want the other comic "S-man" darn if only...." I went to that Giraffe named Jeffery's place in Kennweick Washington which a very long time ago was one of our three town area's first location for a early Home Depot or Lowes before you start asking a hardware store before them? yes there was such a business known as Erenst, which the last owned one was sold as far back as nineteen eighty three I'm pretty sure of. Anyway that's now our as I was saying TOYS R US I went there hoping to find a umbrella with that said other comic "S-Man" when I asked the store associate where their umbrellas were they took me to where the little girls ones were after explaining I was looking for a comic inspired one they showed me where the boys ones were located at. That's when I found this sweet one , while there I was looking at other Marvel inspired toys like action figures for the upcoming AVENGERS movie. Then I went over to Target like I had intended and got a gift card but I couldn't find what I was hoping to. So I went back into work and found out from Jose that they had moved those character inspired rain sticks from the front entrance of the store to over behind check stand number 8. So I went to where the display was now at and realized that I had a choice of only one Superman handle where he's taking to flight or I had the choice of two Batman ones I went with the one I had been eying since first saw them which was him on the Bat-cycle. As oppose to him shooting out a Batrope handle, which to me is pretty bland for any umbrella collector comic book inspired or not?

No comments: