March 10, 2012

MDA voultering can be more fun than you'll ever know

Fun day for all "Gree n flavored"goodies to being sold,
No not really flavored in
taste bud reaction but, earlier today was my first time of helping out during Albertson's MDA'S annual bake sale. Earlier this past week my boss had asked me "If since Saint Patty's day falls on a Saturday this year and you won't be here would you like to volunteer to get a chance to wear your Green get up" I of course said "Give me a few minutes to think it over, OK?" that was on this past Wednesday, so it was less than ten minutes later and of course you may know what I said but in case you don't the answer was "YES!" I think you all know of my multicolored joker's hat with the white balls on each corner from my post of last year titled "A little something I forgot about relating to "Shamrock day..." which had happen to feature this
pic of my glowing Spidey lava lamp head with the above mention headpiece. So earlier this morning I pulled out my Green Lantern shirt that I got over this past summer and since I wasn't working I was able to wear jeans, in a minute or two I'll show you what I was decked out like. Before the set up of the Bake sale I got this of our MDA shamrock sells of this year
, last year we just didn't hang them up or at least on those windows. When I came into the store most people coworkers and customers alike got a giggle or a bright grin when they saw me, I asked my boss how I could help since there was only the tables

like this minus the napkins outside and the cart as well, she said "Can you get us some napkins and plates and food service type of gloves?" I said sure and got our brand on the plates and napkins and wrote them off like we are suppose to do when we use stuff from the shelf.I then went to the Bakery and got the wrong kind of gloves money wise and another employee who was also helping with the Bake sale got the right type of ones from the service deli. Before you are all scathing your noggins over what the acronym MDA stands for is Muscular Dystrophy Association, hey I bet you thought I was gonna write that last line in the colors I had of the aberration, huh? Here is my boss hanging a sign by the front of the selling table , knowing that we are going to do great at this sale. Here she is by the way trying to undo the master of dress up with a balloon hat , well in truth I still think she did do a snazzy job even if I like this one more so
I don't mean to because without a doubt regardless of what it's for a terrific cause no matter what! Afterwards I went to Micky Dee and got this
Shamrock shake with a grilled chicken sandwich and some oatmeal which was yummy in my tummy for sure.

No comments: