March 02, 2012

A Sister's Birhtday


Birthday Well wishes
It is her B-day yet again?, whom am I Matt talking about right now your asking the answer is my lovely sister Kylie. With all the celebrities birthdays I have used so far this year you really would think that I would miss place those in my own family? Yeah like that would ever happen! Kylie like my mom and other family relations that are of the female gender are what in my way of looking at it is needed of keeping brothers,sons,fathers, and however else you wanna define the male of the species needs or rather should look at in finding inner moral strengths to understanding ones deepest self. Now by what talking here it's not that I saying males can't be making their own choices of what "WE AS MEN" do with the outcome of our everyday lives, we have to remember we need the daughters,mothers,sisters, to help us learn when we fall down at times...We need to recall everyday the importance of those closest to us as our inner power, to understand hope when we maybe lost. It brings me a understanding everyday of why we need to understand love of a sibling even if we know them inside out or not, it boils down to respecting them on their own given birthday. So to my loving sister Kylie I hope you do enjoy your special day.
with love always your brother Matt.

No comments: