June 01, 2015

After eight years of time (pt. 1 0f 3)


Hello  Spider-comic fans,
   Okay I will admit it the last time I truly wanted to buy a real Spider-Man comic since 2007 end of the year disgrace of the character's history has been only to see if he is holding his head above water.....at all. For you see in September of that year Marvel was intent on making stories that only they the editors and writers would love and show NO LOVE as a true comic collector of the character will even want to wish to pick up their flagship character for any reasons...... see back then editor in chief Joe Quesada did the one thing no editor should have tried to do he went and ripped out a grand part of Spider-Man history........
  He took away the greatest part of what made Peter Parker the most relate able hero of all of Marvel's main cannon set of heroes he put the events of June nineteen eighty seven till twenty oh seven to dust! He burned down the happy union of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson called by most fans later on as "The Spider-Marriage"! In a story arc that is still considered the worst Spider-Man story ever known as the four part O.M.D. or as the three letters stood for "ONE MORE DAY" you can look through out this very blog to see my own take of if I supported the man or wish him just gone from comics period. I'm sure you will know what you will find without a pin drop of my telling you? Still in a couple of days from now this comic seen here 


will be out on June third?      
   Still we have more to talk about don't think that I wanted to bore you full of the greatest spider chat that may or may not have me on a high that I have wanted for years eight years for, we have to play our game of two for this year of Chess match ups and image guessing So in truth for the image game I left on my trip so fast to Cuenca Ecuador with my folks I didn't bother to change these very two seen here


expect that's not really true either I did for the last few week of last month had this as my desktop image 

Now on to who won out of Jamie Sommers seen here  
versus the amazon princess known as Diana Prince or as she's better known to the world at large as Wonder Woman seen here
the winner would have to end up being Jamie in my heart and soul. As for who this month's match of cunning and skill being between let's have the contests for this be Man at Arms from the Masters of the universe toy line 



versus Wheejack of the original transformers toy line  

of these two genus's who will be the winner come July first? 
    For sure to be continued.......... 

No comments: