June 27, 2015

Besides that little thing known as.....

This without a doubt is about someone that I will always miss yet am always thinking of known as Lyle
who loved life with a caring heart for people and Animals no matter what.......




Hello All,
 Here it is being Cool Desert Nights BIG Weekend for 2015 and I have to truly admit it has been a very long while since I have been able to go to downtown Richland and see stuff like this 



 of the Friday night's slow car show off through one end of uptown through Jefferson park to George Washington way, then they circle around and do it again till it gets dark. Yet in those five years of time since I have been there many things have changed,like "Hog and Dogs" that takes place out in West Richland now has had it's own weekend for a few years as I understand for the month of June. Although one thing hasn't changed yet it has as of August 30, of last year, that of course being is the Ye Merrie Greenwood Renaissance Faire seen here 

on the cover of the weekend event part of the Tri Cities Herald paper from back in 2010. My Step brother Lyle Watson was a major part of this other event that went on opposite of Coo Desert Nights weekend set event. So since it is his weekend I thought that even though it has been forever since I have been to the Faire that I would honor Lyle by making my Facebook page mostly about him all weekend long and here is what I came up with as it's design.

I had truly put some thought into this because I wanted to honor him in my own way so I was thinking of myself from last Halloween 

,where I was looking like a life size M &M candy in Lyle's favorite color of Blue. Yet I really wanted to go to see the Faire it was to blasted hot to do anything so instead earlier this morning before going and helping out with the Men Breakfast at Hillspring church, I went and watched some classic Monty Python's flying circus on DVD. The episode that I watched was titled "You're No fun Anymore" I will say this about it I am so thankful that Lyle's father Chuck Watson let me have this collection of what Lyle loved from when he was growing up outside of his likes of Science Fiction and role playing. Chuck went and gave it to me when I was visiting him and my mom Nancy in Cuecna Ecuador last month. Still it's always good to remember someone that filled my life with love friendship and knowledge of life, here is to you my brother Lyle.     





 

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Wonderful tribute to Lyle. I know he is looking down and glad that you are enjoying the Monty Python epidsodes.