June 21, 2015

Why ever FATHER is more than just someone to love.....


Hello to all,  
You know what I do not know where it is that I wish to start today's very special entry on dads, grand daddies, step dad's or even foster dads. Now I will admit I am just a loving uncle to eight neices and two nephews in a plce called Minnesota, and one nephew in California, the a sister and a brother here in Richland Washington. then on top of that I have a friend named Jeff that his two kids Christopher and Kira   
 
  call me uncle as well, and why not? I have known  their dad for a long length of time and I DO consider him family ever though we are just truly great friends. Still what is it that makes a man a father even if your not related by the red stuff called blood,in many peoples lives....  I'm not sure if these are great answers for everyone but I think you can find a way to relate to some of them even if you haven't known much about the one man besides your husband or soul mate or whatever else you call your main one that you love that is very close to your own age. I know that a father of anyone  has many roles when we look at our father figures in anyone's life, a father is someone we all must remember is one thing that before judging him for his rules or his teachings of life lessons or his own mistakes in this journey known as life is that he is a faulted human being just like us. A father will love us through our own mistakes in life weather if the mistake is something stupid or life threatening. A father does or I hope he will encourage you in be the most inspirational type of person  you aspire to be in helping not only yourself but others that are in need of help in life, rather if you have learned something once and think that you don't need to relearn it is grand to have a father figure  in your life to help you become a strong individual not just because any father can offer helpful advise he can also be hurtful with words or actions, when he over thinks at certain times.       




 Here are my own very sources of fatherly inspirational figures even though I know that I can say the one of where I'm holding the picture in the photo frame is a little hard for me to explain?, He is my father's father and I never knew him for he passed away before I came to be, yet I think he as well needs to be part of my thoughts even if I never knew him his name was Raymond Byrd so he is Michael Joe Byrd's father who passed away in November of 2010. Yet without either them I and my brother Michael and my sister Kylie wouldn't exist, yet ever human being is brought into the world is  by a mother and father speaking of my mother 's father got to not only see us grow up he got to teach me about loving our heavenly father just as much as he taught me to laugh at myself when I need it most of all.       

      When our mother remarried none us kids that included Chuck's son Lyle and his daughter  Merri we came to understand through time that Chuck was just as much of a great father figure as our own father Michael Joe Byrd is and that he respective love us as much as we can back to him. So today remember to thank your own dad for being as humanly loving as he can be, even if you can't see it all the time.    

No comments: