June 13, 2015

Age of Ultrton is.....

So is the second Avengers flick wroth it's weight of coolness or not?, Well I can tell you this much about the follow up to the first one  for sure..........
 Hello All,
    Boy I can't tell you how long it is that I have wanted to see the summer block buster from Firefly creator Josh Whedon  who brought Marvel's first team together in a film in 2012 named THE AVENGERS went and opened as this poster here 

says May 1st, I wasn't able to see it till today for free I have to throw that very thanks to my younger sister Kylie who a couple of years ago gave me a few movie passes to Regal Cinemas where I saw it. The movie was as a overall fine foray of learning more about the Marvel comics universe and it was great catching all of the comic references to each hero of the piece. There is one part I loved quite a lot about the film as a whole, I will get to that in a few moments or maybe minutes I should say......

The film of course like the first one has plenty of action and disbelief as any comic book feature does, it even has a Hulk Armored Iron Man  clashing with the Green Skinned  hero  in the middle of New York City. It has Iron Man creating another  device to make himself rich (maybe  or maybe not on that given note)  Thor has a lifting contest of all the other Avengers to try and lift his hammer to no success.... So you can see about the comic referrals right? 
     Now as well as anyone who reads this very blog knows that I have loved Marvel comics especially when they are treating most characters like only the people who love those very characters are the ones making the stories right now only understand them the most.  In a way for me the way  this movie was put together it seems as if it had too much lack of  real story elements, like in truth the movie's elements were like a true comic book a huge splash page is what I felt like I was watching  just waiting for the big pop up of the Batman days of  Adam West's time with the BIFFS, ZOOP, WHAM, with the exclamation points on the end of end word as he and Robin beat the bad guys of the stories up. I just think the rush of trying make all these movies tie into one another for a grand galactic fight has to at the same time have a flowing plot at the same time not just great special effects alone.
     Now on to what I liked most about the movie was Hawkeye's  secret life that besides being a hero to the world at large he is also a married man that has a family.   Also I loved the drunk Stan Lee leaving Iron Man's party saying  his catch phrase of  "EXCELSIOR!" was fabulous priceless and then after all of the ads for this movie of Ultron saying "There are no strings on Me" like 

Pinocchio did in his motion picture way back in nineteen forty......did anyone catch that it was the song that was being played after the Avengers went and retrieved the specter from Barron Zemo and the Hydra agents for I did and thought even though it was a misleading thing before the credits of the opening ran across the screen I loved it for it was leading into the ploy of Jarvis being more than just a artificial intelligence that later became the Vision  character to help[ the Avengers beat Ultron at the end. I will give this movie a rating of 7.5/10 Still I hope that the next film coming out for trying into Avengers 3 which will be "ANT-MAN" which opens on July seventeen will be more story driven but I just am keeping my fingers crossed is all I'm saying and hoping for?            

No comments: