June 30, 2015

No matter who we are, shouldn't we fight this given disease at any cost?


Hello All,
 You know it is sometimes hard to deal with things that cause our existence to just be done and over with, isn't it? I know that I have just as much of a Hard Time dealing or coping with the loss of any love one, just as much as YOU WHO IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW DOES...... I know of this subject matter it might be tough as nails or screws to just talk about, but if we can get the smallest amount of change or even the smallest of dollar amounts I know we could beat any given disease. This whole pass month at Albertsons we had banners and donation cups with this picture   

 
of the quarterback of the Seattle Seahawks national football team posing with kids who have childhood cancer. We have the banners strung on the entrance of each check stands, yet as powerful as any form of cancer is I was one of the few to wear this very bracelet




 seen here.  Even though I didn't have much to give some a little everyday of this very month, I DID end up giving five dollars and ten cents to the cause of Strongagainstcancerorg.com. I know that everyone in our great existence has had at least one loved one pass from the very disease of cancer yet we don't know what causes all forms of this killer of human life, but we do know there is more than just one definite strain of cancer, I do know this even though I don't know the answer for beating all forms of cancer I am sure that if every human being  helped in at least a little with ten dollars as the minimum of coming from our wallets or purses when we see donation areas such as this here at any given store we shop at wouldn't YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE HAVING A POWERFUL IMPACT beating one of many diseases that takes a friend or a loved one every year.  Maybe it is wroth thinking about huh?       
    

No comments: