May 25, 2015

Countdown to my own Wedding, not sure if it is Mine (pt. 2 of 3)

Hello to all who are just a wee bit in need of a AH-HA moment from your current read.......,
      Just so you all know before taking this much needing splash with me into a grand novel of everything from being hunted like a dog (that's the Alpha Centurions who are helping rid the planet earth of any and all kinds of space threats) then finding out that one of them that you consider your bestie, of the whole lot has family issues beyond what earth parents would call overprotectiveness just stretching it because he finds love in the wrong species, and last but not least they use alligators to save your hinny is just the tip of this set of go find your own black hole to fall into agent Katherine Katt..... I got back from visiting my mom Nancy Watson and my dad Chuck Watson in Cuneca, Ecuador today in fact so be on the lookout for more vacation entries very soon. 
       Okay where was it that we left off from last time in part one of this? If I recall rightly so, Katherine and her team were taking care of SUPERBEINGS appearing in far Connors of the earth, when one of her empathic lover's family member's father send her new team on a mission to find out what is transpiring with a terrorist origination that is calling itself Club 51.....and to top everything off that is already worst than a white out from any type of pie covered with meringue topping fight in a outer space station's mess hall, Kitty's pal Martini that's her alien love bud picks a fight with Saguaro international airport cop for unknown reasons before a bomb went off from the gate they had just exited from..... 
        Oh  and finally there is the strange mystery calls that Kitty keeps getting from this point of the book that I didn't answer in the main overview of the main arc of the story that I'll reveal here as well....        
     Authority ran in the family,  and I had to admit this wasn't too much of a surprise-Martini had indicated his father was essentially the head of the scientific stuff. "So you were the target for the bomb." 
   "I don't think so. It didn't go off until Jeff arrived." I clutched Target No.2's waist. "The bomb was closest to you two." "My mystery caller's words rang in my head. "Oh no not again."
"Not again what?" Martini sounded confused.
  "We have two freaking plans going at the same damn time again." Why couldn't the homicidal psychopaths and world conquering megalomaniacs take turns?
    "Why so?"
"The caller said they'd kill me and my boyfriend unless I left the state. But we've had two attacks that were trying to kill all of us, you and your father specifically in the last one. I wasn't the target, you were."  Oh I hated where this line of reasoning was taking me." So for whatever reason, those running Plan A want the Martini men dead."
   "Fine, that seems at least a workable hypothesis."
"Why would they want to kill me and Jeffrey?" Alfred sounded far less convinced. 
"Maybe  they think Jeff can do whatever it is you do here. Or that he will do whatever it is you would do here." This sounded lamer said aloud in my head. Strangely enough, my most confusing statements seemed to make the most sense to Alfred. He nodded his head. "Okay, that I could see." Really? I hoped he'd explain it to me, I was confusing myself.
"Great. So Plan A is to get rid of the Martinis, and I'd guess that all the others on the Alpha Team are targets too. But Plan B isn't the same thing. Whoever called me wants me to leave, and take Jeff with me, but they aren't in on whatever Plan A is because they didn't say leave or we kill all your friends' or 'leave or we kill all the A-C's."
"Who did you piss off girlfriend?" Reader asked.
"The list is so long." Christopher said. "Really, do we have all day to go through potential suspects?" 
"I'm ignoring you." Besides, I didn't have a suitable comeback. " I think we need to figure out who wants to kill Alpha Team and Alfred, and why." Something niggled. "Alfred? Do you know Leventhal Reid?" He's one of the House of Representatives from Florida."
   He nodded. "Somewhat. He's not a particularly friendly man, but he's been here before always on House business of some kind."
          I do happen to have two more funny bits to pass around before I reveal who Kitty's caller is so let's find out those other two pieces right now shall we?
    Okay in all the flying lessons, and meeting only parts of Martini's parentage, and stopping Club 51's hating spree of well you know.... I forgot to mention that there of course is a new lifeform that Team Alpha come in contact with when questioning three astronauts. One of which happens to know Kitty from way back and his name is Brain Dwyer who is also a high school pal of Miss Katt's that for a very long time didn't know what he wanted to do with his later career so he became a astronaut. In the course of the story he his small team of two other astronauts came back from a space mission with something that is a new kind of lifeform that can interact with anything that is sentential. and when Team Alpha finds out that it could be possibly being hunted like most of them there is sure chaos in trying to give the said lifeform a name. Here is just a few that the team tried to come up with: "BOB", Dakota, and the one that the entity likes who was inside of  Gower the whole time they are naming it . The entity  loved "Kitty", even though Jeff isn't amused by it so they are still searching when Kathrine herself recalled a dream she had just woke from that had when she was sharing time with the entity she had seen Alpha Centauri and Earth, though she had no idea what was meaning of the many planets  cruising around the double stars was the A-C home world. What did the entity have that made it unique? In a way, it belonged to both Alpha Centauri and Earth. Just like the A-C's The A-C's of   Earth.
  "Um....what about.....ACE?" 
"As in spades?" Christopher asked, sounding unimpressed.
No, as in Alpha Centauri and Earth. All capital letters, sort of thing,  A-C-E." 
  That'll sound like he's got a great pilot in there," Joe said sounding uncertain. 
    "Or a  card sharp," Reader added.
     "A tennis pro," Randy suggested.
"There aren't a lot of negatives associated with it," I reminded them. "Most people would take being called the ace as a compliment."
"You just like it because you thought it up," Christopher said. That was true, but I still thought it was good. "We like it," the voice that wasn't quite Gower's.
Gower twitched and nodded. "I'm fine with ACE."
Reader's phone rang. "Hello. Uh-huh. Yeah, we've solved the astronaut problem. No, nothing on the other two. Oh, yeah? Great we'll be there shorty." He hung up. "Glad we have that whole naming issue taken care of, because that was Kevin. He thinks he's found Kitty's stalker."
    We all know that before I reveal the Stalker I have something about Alligators worth munching on and let's say that when the Alpha Team is on the help hotline of saving Kitty's stalker things just get rather yummy for a couple of  oversized reptiles to say in the stopping of  more terrorists whom are working for a certain representatives of the house from the Orange state itself of Florida.  
    "Paul, I don't think ACE can kill someone, right?"  "Oh it can. But I think you mean is it willing to? And the answer is no. At least, I'm not willing to have ACE go insane on me. I think requiring it to kill anyone would cause a major malfunction."
    "Yeah, that's what I meant. But can ACE put some kind of shield around the hostages?" Gower had the expression I was coming to know him having a chat with ACE in his head. "Yes," he said finally. "But ACE isn't sure how well it will work, since this will be the first time we're trying this together."
     "We'll have to chance it." I looked at Martini. "Really, I mean it. Can you, Michael, and Christopher go wrangle up some alligators?" 
     "Why not a couple of grizzlies while we're at it?" he snapped
"If there were any here, I'd ask for them by name, but we have to work with what we've got."
"You're insane," Christopher said. I Know I say that a lot, but it's true." 
"Boys, the longer you wait to get my requested prehistoric attack dogs, the more chances we have of people we care about getting hurt, more hurt, or killed. Oh and don't hurt the alligators- they're a protected species."  
"Unlike the three of us," Martini grumbled.
The only issue with opening the door and releasing the alligator was that I didn't have hyperspeed, and Gower wasn't here to have ACE do crowd protection. On the other hand, it was clear Christopher wasn't going to hang on too much longer. I compromised. I reached up, flung the door open, and screamed, "ALLIGATOR IN THE HOUSE!" as loud as I possibly could. Christopher shoved it in and slammed the door. We both  dropped to the floor. I could hear screams and gunfire. 
"I hope that's a working like we wanted it to." 
  "It's a plan of yours, Kitty. I'm sure it's going haywire somewhere."
"Thanks for the vote of confidence. By the way, not clear on the idea of a big 'gator, were you?" "I was, but that was the biggest I could handle alone. My clothes look like yours normally do."
"They smell much worse than mine ever do."
"So we let you believe."
I was about to say something scathing, when I saw Martini and Michael heading towards us , carrying the largest alligator in, I guessed existence. It was much more pissed than the other one had been and  was struggling with clear intent to at least maim, if not kill . Even in a crouch, though, they had it fairly well under control. "The door Martini hissed. "Like now!" Okay, maybe not all that much  under control. 
    I flung it open again. "BIGGER ALLIGATOR IN THE HOUSE!" They flung Gigantagator in and Christopher slammed the door again. 
    "I just want to say that I hate your plans." Martini leaned against the wall. "And as the go, this one was both the grossest and the most dangerous to life and limb, and, yes,  I'm including when we took down Mephistopheles and all the others." And like one of the other characters said Kitty finds herself facing both of her prehistoric dogs alone. So like I have said these "ALIEN NOVELS" go to well should I say it wet yourself at times and let you find out for yourselves if it's any good? 
   Oh yes before letting your lounge take a rest Kitty's stalker is known as Serene who is also very much who this book in the ongoing series is about and no the answer isn't because she dances well for how she fits in you will just have to read it to see and believe it!                  

No comments: