May 10, 2015

Mothers through out time.......

Hello All,  

As you know today is of course Mother's day the all over the world and when the time comes to be "NOT ONLY BE THANKFUL" or "POLITE AND RESPECTING" or "REMEMBERING THE MEANINGS MOST THINGS OF  LOVE COMES FROM YOUR MOM". Now I can say this much about my own mother she has shown me many of these very things that are in between each set of ors that I have listed here same is true with both my dad Michael Joe Byrd and my step father Chuck Watson, but I can't lose focus on who brought me Raymond Matthew Byrd into the world on the date of March 24,1972 and raised me and my brother Michael and sister Kylie into the world as well along with Chuck's son Lyle Watson and his sister Merri Watson  now (Mickelson ) she has been through our hopes and sad times as well. Nancy carol Powers Byrd Watson there is ONE IMPORTANT Thing so super heroic about you that you can never forget you are loved not only on Mother's day but every day. To  everyone who has a mother please read this with a tenderness of feeling so that you can remember to spend time with your own mothers this fine day , and weather you may be at odds of your own feelings or not with the lady who bought you into God 's big beautiful blue and green planet earth. Do something kind for her with a nice lunch and flowers or a call if you're far away, show mom whoever she is to you that she matters in your every thought. Also thanks for letting me Matt Byrd spend my vacation time that falls into mother's day with you pretty lady over the past few years, 💖💖💗💗💞💓your son,Raymond Matthew Byrd     

No comments: