May 01, 2015

Time to throw the blues of life to the winds of time?


Hello All, 
    So now comes something that I Matt Byrd have been waiting very eagerly for because comics aren't enough and neither is  watching my favorite type of television series, or reading a cool science fiction novel if not a comic book of some matter. That is so very right my good friends whatever has me writing on a excitement in my words has to mean I rarely do this whatever it is? Yet here is a small clue to what it is? Every month of  May I try to jump into this so I can be ready for a whole other year of what we call life. That is right if you haven't figured it out yet by these very words maybe these images will be of 

 



    my time away from home in North Dakota and South Dakota, and a small family related state known as 




Minnesota to see my sister Merri Mickleson and her bunch of family which is as you can see rather BIG no matter what. Or there was also the year I went 

to Niagara Falls in Toronto Canada and Vancouver Canada the year before that. Then of course even before all of that was my Disney Cruise to parts of Alaska in 2012
   , with not only the people I am vacationing with this year but also with my sister Kylie and her son Bryce were our partners in crime at the time. So yes if you haven't figured it all out yet I am going with these guys seen here
with Bryce and me on a trek to parts unknown. No not really we are heading to Columbus Geroiga to see family I haven't seen since 2000, and then on to their town of Cuenca Ecuador for a couple of weeks amount of time, and don't worry I will have pictures galore I'm sure when I return to share and stories to share aplenty as well! 
      Now on to the monthly matter at hand times two here is what I had here for the moth of April to honor Spock here at the site I call it 


The Enterprise Rockers of the twenty third century. 


Then as my desktop for the month I had his Spock's movie that is still hard for Trek fans to take since his passing 


 
or at least one of them if not 















the official one.  
 
       Now for the chess matters of who would win between Nova Wildstar Vs Mary Jane Watson Parker is Nova Wildstar only because she had to endure a game once of checkers where her future husband showed he can't handle a stressful matter of saving the planet earth more than just once! The month of May's contestants are Wonder Woman

 vs 
 Jamie Sommers of Bionic Woman fame!    


No comments: