December 31, 2014

Two Star Trek universes coolide for love- say what?


Hello Everybody,
   You know what I still can't believe that it has come to  yet another end in the next two hours of time for this very year that was full of many things for me Matt Byrd and I do hope a lot of my dreams of finding a relationship will be brighter than they have been in years past.... I hope that I Mister nice guy, can find a strong bonding friendship with a young woman that is willing to accept me, for for the cool nerd I am. Outside of that "missing part my life of a much needed friendship with a woman" that wants to grow with her friend into learning more about  each other as a drop of fresh rain or a beam of sunlight making one smile a thousand times over it just being a millisecond too late late, for I run far away after just saying a nice or polite greeting to one them that I feel like nothing when one doesn't say a polite thing back to me. So  I decided to fix that in a way for myself with a DVD  that stars two people who are part of something my nerdy heart just won't let go of at all that's right I'm talking Star Trek, of course and these guys played both good guy and bad guy in the last Next Gen movie and The New James T. Kirk in the latest two new reboots of the franchise. In this movie called "This Means War" seen here is my DVD cover 

, that I got at the store yesterday has Chis Pine the new Kirk veiling against  the Next Gen foe of Captain Jean Luc Picard in the next generation's final feature film called "Nemesis" Tom Hardy whom was Picard's clone in that film. 
       In this Spy romance movie called This Means War the two are co workers in the FBI who happens to fall for Lauren Scott who is (Witherspoon) because her sister puts up a profile on a computer dating website. That at first scares Lauren to death because the character is like most women or men in that case are busy with the work in their lives that they  A: Really care more about that work than human contact at all with another human being., B: Wants to run from ever giving themselves a chance with a relationship a try out of fear of losing out because they don't want to grow and be happy. ( Maybe the second one is myself, yet I don't know why?) She then Meets up with Turk (Hardy) at a restaurant for coffee then runs moments later into FDR (Pine) in a video store and she seem to like both of them. 
    When at Work both FDR and Turk show each other a profile of "the Girl" that they met and of course find out, it is the same girl. They make a set of ground rules between them which of course get pushed the wat side as most plans do between to friends almost always do when love has smitten them both. Lauren has her own set of problems with her ex and use one the guys to be her fill in boyfriend of moment in some point of this. 
      There is also a bad guy that is played  (Til Schweiger) that the boys are trying to take down and he happens to get the best of both them when he kidnaps Lauren. After she just finds out about the boys knowing each other in their daily work. 

      It of course is full of surprising bits of fun on the dating scenes and this little gem also has a great surprise for fans of  
well my favorite comic book superhero ever Mister Peter Parker of a sort in it as well, which I think is pretty sweet in it's own right. I think for this movie I'd give it a rating of B-.  

    Happy New Years to all.           

No comments: