December 01, 2014

Oh so many choices for last moth and more...


Hello All,
    It is that time of year when I see and have thoughts in the color spectrum of Christmas time text, and focus be on my time of the year of endless aging days for family members and a lot of friends and general customers children from at work as well. In fact if I look at this year compared to the past few December time of years past I think I have almost everyday expect one full of birthdays....so Jesus I guess your put on the back burner as far as important I am just wishing? No we as the whole world should take any day and everyday to be very meaningful that we are given a chance to understand what love really is outside of those three famous words to make everything always better! Whoa, what three words am I talking about right is what your asking yourself? Here they are " I LOVE YOU" what is the meaning of them to you and how you know God is always there for you. Take a moment and really think of how this helps or hinder your understanding of all life. 
      Today I also got myself an early Christmas gift in sorts for myself from my coworker Jackie.The actual story was while store was raising monies for Thanksgiving  known as "Turkey Bucks", Jackie had asked me in the few weeks before if I wanted a Batman blanket after seeing the  Seattle Seahawks hanging in the lobby across from the check stands. Then a couple days later she told me she had a Marvel Comics one so instead of going with Bats who is seventy five years old this year, I went with of course 
 
the Marvel one as you can see. Yet at the same blasted time I can't see why Marvel Comics are so flipping low in sales of their main product comic books for the last seven years....believe the internet if you want of them still being comparable to Detective Comics in sales, but I know the truth they aren't. Why is whatever wants to know I'm sure you without a doubt know MY OWN PERSONAL REASON as to WHY! I believe what they should done with the line was this instead of Peter Parker making a deal with the devil and changing nothing else as they did do, I think they would have been better off with a branch of the line of sales be sure they could have all of their heroes be single.....and a line in which every hero from the Fantastic Four being always married to even the X-Men being married. With one hitch every hero that is already been established that way will have no one worry about what has been set in stone by Stan Lee the true king of all things Marvel that he co-created and I say this because there are Marvel fans everywhere that like a certain growth to all characters instead of regression of everything....I think I should point out that Detective Comics it goes the same way sure fans love seeing a romance between Superman and Wonder Woman finally but they also love his real love relationship with a certain reporter known as Lane.           
     Now I do have to admit, I was very hard press for a long time of what to choice between for my plate here on the site and I was originally was going to go with this 

as the plate because of my love for Spidey no matter what? , And this 

for my desktop image for the month of November....... but as I said up above it is the billionaire playboy known as Mister Wayne under his cape and cowl main year of celebration so just to keep myself in check for the next two months well five more weeks away I went with this as my plate 
 











for here at the playing field of ideas.  Then finally I felt that hey the villains don't get a good deal of spotlight much and when I was searching out a image for my desktop I found this 

, which someone of Batman fame decided to mimic the feel of the Saturday Evening post prints that Norman Rockwell did in the New York newspapers. I at least I hope I got that right? and if not no big deal to me, other than if I'm wrong would one of you my many readers correct me, please and thank you.     
              

No comments: