December 20, 2014

Why I am so Positive in life!

Hello There All,
  Okay, I must admit that earlier tonight I was thinking of the phrase "Knowledge is Power" into my tablet with this very image seen 
 












right here. In truth, the main point of this very entry is about How I have always see life as a stepping stone of learning all of the time something new: over the past few weeks on Saturday mornings during men breakfast a video series about a pastor who happens to have the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis which is also know as Lou Gehrig's disease, the pastor's name in the video series is Ed Dobson, who was diagnosed with ALS back in two thousand and two and yes he is still alive. Through the course of the series you the viewer are shown how Ed has made mistakes in his life sine having the disease on a everyday way of looking at life, but the one thing most who would say something about this series after seeing it as their first understanding of knowing the work of God our heavenly father, could say it's just sad from just starting to know about the understanding power of God at a glimpse. Yet for me since I have had my share of times of putting God into a container of some kind just doesn't work for me.    In fact I will be honest, I have only read the bible up until The Book of Amos which is the thirtieth book of the Old Testament that was sometime ago back in two thousand and six......and yes I know I should take the time to read the rest of the old testament and the whole of the NEW TESTAMENT as well and one day I'm sure I will! Still it really reflects on you as a human being by how you are raised throughout your young life for me I can thank both my dad Michael Joe Byrd's Mother Nelle Byrd and my mother Nancy Powers Watson's father Benjamin Powers for showing me the heart of love is in the New Testament part through the life of Jesus and I know I have mentioned Ben in my introduction of thanks in my story that still is taking time to finish known as "Clone of Me". I remember every summer when my mom took us to visit her side of the family I would be more than happy to just go to church when I was a lad in the latter nineteen seventies and early nineteen eighties and see what Sunday School and the main service was like and I would as I got older go to the Wednesday night dinners when I saw my family in Georgia and also there was my step sister Merri Watson who now is known as Merri Mickelson had a lot of help in showing me the richness from the bible as well. I know besides knowing my understanding living life is from understanding all that I have know from the bible is powerful yes I know and yes I will be truthful here as well there are times when I don't wish to think I need God in my life but I know he is always there. I just want to know what your thoughts are when you hear someone utter "Knowledge is Power" do you every think of that very question as a real understanding of the human soul as I describe up above, or is it just a phrase that means nothing to you? For me as I said I accept it as a challenge to not only understand myself better because I do know I am the farthest one to say I know I'm not perfect for I know I have to find understanding in everything and anything I do because know I can always see a way to help those who can't help themselves and I may not always do so by my actions as I know I should, but I DO try to use the right words of expressing hope for those who are broken in life. So I'm always finding ways to grow by being a patient person and always wanting to reflect my inner soul through a positive means for I know I'm just like all of you a piece of the best art there is in life. A work of God in progress....."                              

No comments: