December 03, 2014

It's my brother's day again....

Hello All,
 Boy you know having a family is really important no matter what. An this guy that I have known all of his life and is my brother on top of it all is got not only the best family life that I know of

and I know that they all love him as much as I do. His known identification is that Micheal B Byrd, he like anyone can share that he is just as human as you or I but besides all of the things he has faulted in life as mistakes the one and only one that matters to him today besides it being his birthday is? His family for they will be there to make him cry and laugh when he needs it most of all. With me being his offbeat older brother and even though we are the closet to best buds now I know when we were younger we both along with our sister Kylie got into our fair share of trouble. So dear brother of mine I hope whatever trouble you get into on your birthday that it is fun, which heck, even I know that's all you would have it be rather your playing your latest video game that you love to death, or finding your offbeat oddball older brother Matt loves you as he always does with even for the first time having your day's post in your favorite color, which I've learned that your love of the upcoming movie known as "THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF FIVE ARMIES" will be cool on the week of another sibling birthday known as Merri Mickelson  who also very cool in her own special way. 
         Happy 40th Birthday from your geeky comic book 

      loving brother, Matt Byrd

No comments: