January 01, 2015

More than just enterace of changing......



Hello to a new baby of sorts, 
Okay please don't over think that by how I Mister Matt Byrd am saying hello on the first of the month that anything truly exciting has happen to me?, although in very small steps I am trying to reach a more comprehensive way each and every day of finding the way of a relationship works between our little known spices as humans. I know that I talked before about "HOW TO Find a common ground at times in the past....but I will admit that I've always been a touch of nerves when I wish to open up to a woman, yet this year in two thousand fifteen I made a vow in my own New Years resolutions to find a way to be more out going than just being my own single nerd zone boy......and I will tell you sometimes it's hard to find your true self and accept who we each are at our core.  What everyone has take into account is we can all change in our loving caring relationships I'm really writing this all down so when I'm lost I can reread how much emotions come from while I am just a single free lancing surfer that needs resetting at times! So Sorry to be having my thoughts be a jumbled mess but when my niece had to end up going to the hospital for growing pains.....in the wee hours of this morning I had a wake up call of being hopeless in being able to help her. Other than words of prayer that she was healing in her way on God's time table, it should me also what love really is meant to be between family, and late into last year I lost a great friend and step brother who shard a lot of the same interest in our lives
here is a photo of us at my high school graduation with my good friend Chan Hu, who lives in Maryland and came out to see me walk the aisle in nineteen ninety one. My brother's name was Lyle Watson and he loved life no matter what? and yes I still miss him a grand deal. I also must say when I went to mount Rushmore with my folks this past summer I still felt amazed at viewing such an awe striking structure of our greatest leaders of American History. I also got to see my nieces and two nephews who live in Minnesota on the same trip.Then there is as well a entry from on my mind coming out soon, "Of how does an actual year itself age?....., some may say I'm over stepping things into questions that only Jesus knows the answers to with that searching thought but really I just wanna see if a human brain can find a answer to that one!" 
    Now let's get down to why we are all really here right, besides being ever hopeful that 2015 will be better than 2014 who can really say? Here however is last years little known fact that "When Bats are around Cats will play, at anytime of the year but especially at Christmas time, this was what slashed at my site all month 
 long. I guess you could call it Cat's Reindeer Batty present if you want? But then as well this image grazed my desktop for frost ball month 














and yet it still puzzles me how is that Cat woman is the only Bat foe that can get away with anything weather she is being naughty or nice with just a peck on Bruce's face?  I'm sure I will come up with a post of  game of Chess of superheroes this upcoming year but some thought will really be put into these for sure, I do wish everyone and yours a very Happy New Year! 
                     

No comments: