January 18, 2015

Will they the DO IT AGAIN?

Hello Seahawks  Fans,
  Okay I know it is still to early to get over the top excited about the either way for who will be the ultimate team going to Super Bowl XLIX for if the Seattle Seahawks can pull off to being the twelfth team to be the most defensive to end up twice in  the grand point in football history. In a few minutes, they are playing for that shot against the Green Bay Packers. I just hope all Seattle Seahawk Fans remember that whatever is the end result  of this game that IT'S JUST A GAME, but for me I will say that if they Beast Mode their way to the Super Bowl for a  second time in row....I Matt Byrd, will be a heck lot more understanding of being football fan just as much as I am of the guy of the comic universe 



known as Marvel, seen here with Mary Jane Watson Parker his biggest fan of all. Yet I do have to admit it, I really knew that they are going win in my heart more than anything else! Most of the game was dominated by the visiting Green Bay Packers with the score being sixteen to zip till the third quarter when the Seahawks got seven points, then the Packers scored three more points at the start of the fourth quarter and in the last two minutes the Hawks scored twelve points and tied the game at nineteen, and went for a three  points conversion and got twenty two points and had the Packers worried with fifteen seconds they to got the  three points to tie up the game. In overtime  the game was won by last year's Super bowl winners Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks.            


No comments: